Too Skinny to be Attractive

I'd like to thank all of you guys that like a woman over 115 lbs.

Just sayin...

Thank you and you all get a free blow job.
I mean..Ahem...uuh thank you!

~Kelly TNT
I'd like to thank all of you guys that like a woman over 115 lbs.

Just sayin...

Thank you and you all get a free blow job.
I mean..Ahem...uuh thank you!

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
It's in print. This means it would hold up in court, right?

It's in print. This means it would hold up in court, right?

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I think what she meant was...when you book an appt to spend time with her, the BJ is free....LOL I have the exact same deal goin'!
Curves,

My car and bike like them and so do I!

PPE
Curves? I got your curves right here, buddy! BTW, my left tit weighs more than most of those skinny minnies!
When in the military I was on duty one early morning when a plane with USO entertainers arrived. I booked them in, telling the Chief Duty Officer that what appeared to be an all-girl band had arrived and I had the PFC clerk take them to their quarters. I mistook them for an all-girl band because they arrived with musical instruments. The CDO asked who they were and I said I didn't know but they were sure plain enough. Turns out the band, all men, were on another flight but the instruments were sent along with the ladies. They were "Playmates." And sure enough, that next night they showed up on stage with tits pulled up, corsets intact and a pound of make-up on. They looked gorgeous. I would have fucked them all, but only because it's always been my affliction to fuck anything female that doesn't fuck me first, and I'll even take that.
I like girls with curves. Too skinny makes them look sick.
Not for me.
Hey Im skinny and my Pussy is DAMN GOOD!!!!

Any objections????
Jade,

I object - My calendar seems to hate us getting together.

PPE love you long time... If we can ever get it worked out....

PPE
Hey Im skinny and my Pussy is DAMN GOOD!!!!

Any objections???? Originally Posted by sxyjade101
You are a perfect example of the difference between skinny, and slim. One looks healthy, the other looks like an addiction, an eating disorder, or possibly a vegetarian, which in Texas, is probably classified as an eating disorder.
It's an eating in order, veggies on the side...no objections!
Jade,

I object - My calendar seems to hate us getting together.

PPE love you long time... If we can ever get it worked out....

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
PPE
It's getting it worked in that is most important.

Torito
... my Pussy is DAMN GOOD!!!! Originally Posted by sxyjade101
Sorry Jade, but I think we are going to need some proof.

But seriously...

You are a perfect example of the difference between skinny, and slim. One looks healthy, the other looks like an addiction, an eating disorder, or possibly a vegetarian, which in Texas, is probably classified as an eating disorder. Originally Posted by PODarkness
+1.

netman
Most of my adult life, I weighed around 95 to 100 lbs and I thought I looked pretty good. When I look back at pics...I understand why people used to tell me that if the wind picked up, I would be blown away..lol! Now that I am a little older I have the curves that I should have and feel like I look a lot healthier. I could probably stand to lose a few lbs, but 4 children later, I think I look pretty damn good. As long as my guys are happy.. I am content.
As long as my guys are happy.. I am content. Originally Posted by reese foster
we're happy.