Even NYT admits Obama screwed us!!!

the bill stopped at the presidents desk and he signed it making it a law ... deal with it Originally Posted by CJ7
It's good to see that you regained some of your cognitive sense, CBJ7, and now recognize and admit that Odumbo "is" de facto setting prices: even if by proxy.
just think how funny you'd be trying to explain how Obama sets premium prices for states Originally Posted by CJ7

You act like Obamacare has nothing to do with the increased premium rates. You blamed it on the states and when I pointed out that these 13 states were democractic controlled blue states for the most part, you changed your tune and said these democratic controlled states have nothing to do with the way states set their prices. So I asked you if the ACA was not the problem, then exactly what is the problem? Which you did not answer. It is obvious, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. But that's nothing new around here.
  • CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 02:00 PM
You act like Obamacare has nothing to do with the increased premium rates. You blamed it on the states and when I pointed out that these 13 states were democractic controlled blue states for the most part, you changed your tune and said these democratic controlled states have nothing to do with the way states set their prices. So I asked you if the ACA was not the problem, then exactly what is the problem? Which you did not answer. It is obvious, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. But that's nothing new around here. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I told you exactly what the problem was ... YOU

the law hasn't gone into effect yet.. what part of that complex answer escapes you?

the law hasn't gone into effect yet.. what part of that complex answer escapes you? Originally Posted by CJ7

• CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

exactly

the law hasn't gone into effect yet.. what part of that complex answer escapes you? Originally Posted by CJ7

I was laughing because this is so typical of you. When you are losing the debate on Obamacare, you always fall back to "the law hasn't gone into effect yet". Yet you continue to be it's biggest defender, lauding it's great achievements.
  • CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 02:34 PM
I was laughing because this is so typical of you. When you are losing the debate on Obamacare, you always fall back to "the law hasn't gone into effect yet". Yet you continue to be it's biggest defender, lauding it's great achievements. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

what you see as defending Obamacare, I see as feeding your horseshit back to you
what you see as defending Obamacare, I see as feeding your horseshit back to you Originally Posted by CJ7

"Horseshit" is something you know quite a bit about.
  • CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 02:39 PM
"Horseshit" is something you know quite a bit about. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
having been in several debates with you among others, I've learned a lot about horseshit
You act like Obamacare has nothing to do with the increased premium rates. You blamed it on the states and when I pointed out that these 13 states were democractic controlled blue states for the most part, you changed your tune and said these democratic controlled states have nothing to do with the way states set their prices. So I asked you if the ACA was not the problem, then exactly what is the problem? Which you did not answer. It is obvious, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. But that's nothing new around here. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
+1