Best Experience for Best Value

Best experience for best value is what all people want in anything. As far as the hobby is concerned, that could mean many things, but from the way I am reading it is the OP is looking for the best all around service (once again, opinions vary upon who you ask) at the lowest donation price. To be honest, that is a good question and for the guys who have found a provider or two that is like that, I doubt they would reveal or at least be hesitant in doing so to let others know who they are, especially on an open board like this because the provider being flooded with calls/requests and coincidentally, she will raise those donation prices due to the demand, hence the GPS factor that has been talked about on this thread.

As has been said, the ideal opportunity to get that best value for the least donation price is by getting a provider who is just starting out, (but it is the proverbial shot in the dark) be it on BP, Eccie, P411 or whatever, as she wants to actually please sometimes going above and beyond to get that repeat business building up her clientele and has not become jaded on johns are nothing but ATM machines as of yet. IMO, it is rare, but not impossible that you will find a provider when she has been in the business for a while, who really and truly enjoys what she does and makes sure you do as well and take care of you from the first moment in a session to when you part ways afterwards ......those are the ladies who are the very best value.
I have 2:

Melanie Starr--I caught her doing a veterans special and the experience was mind blowing! She was very professional, a nice body, nice smile and took care of me the moment she answered the door.

StormyStaxx--She's been a bit hard to reach for me lately, but the experience is similar to Melanie. She answers the door ready to go and take care of you from the jump.

I'm not really that picky when it comes to the session we both know what we are there for When a provider takes the time to put on a nice outfit to greet you at the door, and treats you like shes happy to see you...it goes a long way.
Best experience for best value is what all people want in anything. As far as the hobby is concerned, that could mean many things, but from the way I am reading it is the OP is looking for the best all around service (once again, opinions vary upon who you ask) at the lowest donation price. To be honest, that is a good question and for the guys who have found a provider or two that is like that, I doubt they would reveal or at least be hesitant in doing so to let others know who they are, especially on an open board like this because the provider being flooded with calls/requests and coincidentally, she will raise those donation prices due to the demand, hence the GPS factor that has been talked about on this thread.

As has been said, the ideal opportunity to get that best value for the least donation price is by getting a provider who is just starting out, (but it is the proverbial shot in the dark) be it on BP, Eccie, P411 or whatever, as she wants to actually please sometimes going above and beyond to get that repeat business building up her clientele and has not become jaded on johns are nothing but ATM machines as of yet. IMO, it is rare, but not impossible that you will find a provider when she has been in the business for a while, who really and truly enjoys what she does and makes sure you do as well and take care of you from the first moment in a session to when you part ways afterwards ......those are the ladies who are the very best value. Originally Posted by davidfree986
^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!!

Had a fantastic experience down in Galveston last weekend with a young lady who matches all the characteristics enumerated above. Upon posting the review I received several comments privately and via PMs either questioning how much we paid or ridiculed how much we paid while seemingly completely missing the point that we had the experience we WANTED! It was so worth it. Will we spend that much every weekend? Certainly not, but as a couple, the value to us is the experience. That we got in spades.

Before long will be looking to duplicate locally and we have someone in mind who clearly meets all the criteria we are looking for . . . a couple of hundred difference for the session is worth the peace of mind knowing we will probably have the EXPERIENCE we are looking for.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!!

Had a fantastic experience down in Galveston last weekend with a young lady who matches all the characteristics enumerated above. Upon posting the review I received several comments privately and via PMs either questioning how much we paid or ridiculed how much we paid while seemingly completely missing the point that we had the experience we WANTED! It was so worth it. Will we spend that much every weekend? Certainly not, but as a couple, the value to us is the experience. That we got in spades.

Before long will be looking to duplicate locally and we have someone in mind who clearly meets all the criteria we are looking for . . . a couple of hundred difference for the session is worth the peace of mind knowing we will probably have the EXPERIENCE we are looking for. Originally Posted by Halfbad
My tribute: Leilover.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1022937 Originally Posted by Jake B

Aww..Thanks so much JakeBaby!
Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Don't your dare