Xmas for the ATF

if ya going to make a hole. make it a big hole
if ya going to make a hole. make it a big hole Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Do you need a backhoe?
more lead and a bigger jacket. yet a nice soft light jacket. for a nice big mushroom

errrr then yes, a backhoe. you have one on call?????? LOL
No, but I know where to get one LOL
What I have right now is so boring. I want pretty!!!!
When someone sees it I don't want them to be like "Oh, she has a gun." I want them to be like "Oh shit! A neon pink gun! Awesome!"

What I want is something like:
"pretty" is in the mind and eye of the beholder errrr just like beauty. or if you feel pretty. someone will agree.

kiss that one for Xmass, it will pay latter
Please not a glock.
Why do people love polymer handguns?

If you want to get a nice firearm that functions as it should look at a Kimber custom.
They are pricey but I will buy it from you if you dont like it. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
You would buy my neon pink and black possibly leopard print Kimber?
mmmm with all wanting guns for Xmass. I can't wait for another Ok Corral review. So I'm not the only one. mmmmm yet that will be lost I hope when ecrapper unplugs soon.
A lump of coal because she always F's me over this time of year , bah humbug !!!!
Last year for Christmas I gave my ATF an ...... Originally Posted by Andrea Davis
All I want for Christmas is for you to be my ATF!!!
Kisses
You would buy my neon pink and black possibly leopard print Kimber? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
They talk class so they dont come in odd colors.
It takes 6 months for them to make one so maybe next year

You can have it done though

• Tiger
  • 12-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Gettin my sugar baby somethin long and strong...

Ooh I like all 3 of those pics! I did chrome and electric blue before then went back to black now I want bright pop. My friend that is a fellow provider has something that looks like bedazzled which looks cool but kind of over the top, it's a glitter gun haha.
And a fanny pack!