RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU THINK INSURANCE PREMIUMS ARE GOING DOWN.........HAHAHA

Oh yeah? Well i've paid $10,000 less for 40% more coverage.

And i love liars. Originally Posted by Doove
Some people will end up paying more. Some will pay less.
Lots of misinformation about Obamacare coming from both reps and dems.
It's simply too early to call it a success or failure.
More people will end up paying more...................a few will end up paying less.

FACT JACK !

Some people will end up paying more. Some will pay less.
Lots of misinformation about Obamacare coming from both reps and dems.
It's simply too early to call it a success or failure. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina says that premiums are likely to increase because not enough of the 34 and under crowd has signed up for Obamacare. The news report sites one couple that is paying $1,000 just for 2 people.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina says that premiums are likely to increase because not enough of the 34 and under crowd has signed up for Obamacare. The news report sites one couple that is paying $1,000 just for 2 people. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

The younger crowd that did sign up are the sicker of that age group...
  • CJ7
  • 05-10-2014, 04:58 PM
More people will end up paying more...................a few will end up paying less.

FACT JACK ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

other way around Goober the poor and middle class make up a bigger percentage of this country

Fact.

$11,490 to $45,960 for individuals
$15,510 to $62,040 for a family of 2
$19,530 to $78,120 for a family of 3
$23,550 to $94,200 for a family of 4
$27,570 to $110,280 for a family of 5
$31,590 to $126,360 for a family of 6
$35,610 to $142,440 for a family of 7
$39,630 to $158,520 for a family of 8

subsidy income #'s
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/health...224300715.html

During his first run for president, Barack Obama made one very specific promise to voters: He would cut health insurance premiums for families by $2,500, and do so in his first term.

But it turns out that family premiums have increased by more than $3,000 since Obama's vow, according to the latest annual Kaiser Family Foundation employee health benefits survey.

Premiums for employer-provided family coverage rose $3,065 — 24% — from 2008 to 2012, the Kaiser survey found. Even if you start counting in 2009, premiums have climbed $2,370.

What's more, premiums climbed faster in Obama's four years than they did in the previous four under President Bush, the survey data show.

There's no question about what Obama was promising the country, since he repeated it constantly during his 2008 campaign.

In a debate with Sen. John McCain, for example, Obama said "the only thing we're going to try to do is lower costs so that those cost savings are passed onto you. And we estimate we can cut the average family's premium by about $2,500 per year.

At a campaign stop in Columbus, Ohio, in February 2008, Obama promised that "We are going to work with you to lower your premiums by $2,500. We will not wait 20 years from now to do it, or 10 years from now to do it. We will do it by the end of my first term as president.
The news report sites one couple that is paying $1,000 just for 2 people. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That's not just BCBS-SC ..

The increased costs due to additional coverage and shortfall on the "pool" of covered individuals with less costs on the system will necessarily drive up the premium costs, the copays, and the deductibles. Whether the Obaminable Lovers like it or not, the true costs of the "new health care premium" system will fall on the backs of the middle class who are being led to believe their "Great Leader" is helping in his class warfare.

When one is grossing $100,000 a month to live on another $200-$300 a month is chump change or one less blow job a month from the ATF.
At 1:17 in this video, Obama says:

“your employer, it’s estimated, would see premiums fall by as much as 3,000%”

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Perhaps what he was really thinking about is ....

...employers would quit providing health care coverage for their employees!

And that has started happening in at least several ways ...

.. cutting hours to below 30 ..

... eliminating health care coverage all together

... laying off employees ....

.... retaining only "1099" workers ... (contract labor).

But the economy is just booming ... look at the job market.

All the while the real burden for health care coverage falls on taxpayers.

Just where Obaminable and his loyalists wanted it to be.

"Single payor" system ............. the taxpayers.
Fucking the employee started back in RR'S day. If you think employers and Insurance companies are benevolent entities you are delusional.
I do not know anybody whose health care has gone down. But then, I don't hang out with too many of the very people that President Obama and the Democrats did all of this for in the first place. That being, people who are constantly looking to the Government for some type of free handout, at the expense of someone else.

That someone else just happens to be those that make a decent living. It has turned into nothing more than another "take from them and give to them" scheme that keeps the Demagogues in power.

"From each according to his abilities, to each according to his need" should be the national slogan of the Democrat Party.
Damn, how did I miss that video clip??? Thanks CC.

You would think that if Obama truly believed this lie; he would rush to implement the employer mandate immediately....but no, Obama continues to delay the very policy that he told us would cause premiums to fall so dramatically !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is that ?

(No need to answer Obamazombies) !

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
  • CJ7
  • 05-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Damn, how did I miss that video clip??? Thanks CC.

You would think that if Obama truly believed this lie; he would rush to implement the employer mandate immediately....but no, Obama continues to delay the very policy that he told us would cause premiums to fall so dramatically !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is that ?

(No need to answer Obamazombies) !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

estimated / guarantee ... same thing ... right girls ?

estimated / guarantee ... same thing ... right girls ? Originally Posted by CJ7
It amazes me how far you will go to defend Obama, CBJ7! Especially for an "independent".

• CJ7
  • 05-12-2014, 12:37 AM
It amazes me how far you will go to defend Obama, CBJ7! Especially for an "independent".

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

where did I defend anyone?

I don't need to go very far to point out how a word gets spun to fit some idiots idea of the truth