Eccie's Very Own Sewer Rat Helped "El Chapo" Escape!!!

• DSK
  • 07-14-2015, 09:54 PM
I've always been here. That would be importing, shitstain. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That would be exporting incompetence from Mexico. As a non-native ESL beaner, it most be difficult for you to pick up some of the subtleties.
That would be exporting incompetence from Mexico. As a non-native ESL beaner, it most be difficult for you to pick up some of the subtleties. Originally Posted by DSK
Plymouth Rock landed on ME, cocksucker motherfucker.
Plymouth Rock landed on ME, cocksucker motherfucker. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Nice quote. This is what it sounded like when Malcolm X first said it. Of course he didn't cuss, cause he had class.
Jim

https://youtu.be/ffqVJWP5OeU
Nice quote. This is what it sounded like when Malcolm X first said it. Of course he didn't cuss, cause he had class.
Jim

https://youtu.be/ffqVJWP5OeU Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I know who said it. As for not cussing, go read some of his stuff when he was Malcolm Little.
Plymouth Rock landed on ME, cocksucker motherfucker. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh my god can it get any better? Plymouth rock landed on ME........... damn that statement almost has a little WEness to it. Are you stealing his material?
Well, that explains the brain damage and the inability to hold a job.
I know who said it. As for not cussing, go read some of his stuff when he was Malcolm Little. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That was before he was known as Malcolm X. People change and in his case for the better, especially after his pilgrimage from Mecca. We don't have guys like Malcolm X anymore. We have the Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons ect. and all the other so called black leaders that give lip service to Black Americans to make them think they have their best interest.

Jim
Your home country, right? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The Jewish Welsher defected to Israel a couple of years ago.

But his Mommie wouldn't let him stay!
That was before he was known as Malcolm X. People change and in his case for the better, especially after his pilgrimage from Mecca. We don't have guys like Malcolm X anymore. We have the Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons ect. and all the other so called black leaders that give lip service to Black Americans to make them think they have their best interest.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I'm well aware of the chronology of the man's life. And Sharpton and Jackson are sorry stand-ins.
Well, that explains the brain damage and the inability to hold a job. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
woomby holds on to those glory hole jobs for month or two until he starts telling everyone how he's " retired " and how much he can help them with their finances ! The folks at the 'holes and down at his new "venue" , Talleywackers, say he can sure hold a cock !
Well, that explains the brain damage and the inability to hold a job. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The empty whiskey bottle explains your shat upon trousers and most of your posts.
So are you saying that " El Chupa " ( The Suck ) helped El Chapo ?