Quickie Preference: To Suck or Fuck

For short sessions, I always thought girls would not want to fuck, but instead suck a guy off.

More & more I am seeing either and or both as long as it's within the 15 or 30 minute time frame.

Discuss... Originally Posted by grean

Unless a provider specifically states that on a QV, she only does BBBJ, then it depends on what the hobbyist wants, it's his money & time, which surely he has told the provider before setting the appointment/the session starts.
Not sure what all the anger is about. The OP didn't seem nefarious nor malicious, and the first three providers that responded stated their preference to the question.

For me it would depend. For a QV with an ATF, I'd prefer a fuck. I probably wouldn't do a QV with someone I'd never seen before.

Obviously, you have a plethora of "whores" to choose from when looking to "get off".
Just say what you want in the short 15mins...SUCK or FUCK .... then go about your day.
Which do you prefer? You haven't stated that yet. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Which one are you offering me? Do I get both choices from you?
Neither...for you.
IMO, we all are in this hobby for various reasons. We all enjoy certain things. Some more than others. One shouldn't be judged for what they enjoy doing. How does the saying go? "To each his own."

I personally enjoy extended dates, but sometimes I like for a gentleman to walk thru the door, throw me up against the wall, and fuck me completely stupid! Then leave. All without saying a word...
That is hot AF!! Has nothing to do with my soul or any life choices I may or may have not made...
my .02 at least.

Stay safe all!!

xoxo
SP
IMO, we all are in this hobby for various reasons. We all enjoy certain things. Some more than others. One shouldn't be judged for what they enjoy doing. How does the saying go? "To each his own."

I personally enjoy extended dates, but sometimes I like for a gentleman to walk thru the door, throw me up against the wall, and fuck me completely stupid! Then leave. All without saying a word...
That is hot AF!! Has nothing to do with my soul or any life choices I may or may have not made...
my .02 at least.

Stay safe all!!

xoxo
SP Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure

This is what I'm screaming. Or how about I come throw you against the wall hehe.
Yes and please!
This is what I'm screaming. Or how about I come throw you against the wall hehe. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
God I love you! Is that my bday present? You shouldn't have my love! Lmao..
Really tho, yes please!
I'm on my way (devil horns)
Mama said there would be days like this!
Thx mom!!!!! 😉
For the ACTUAL topic of this thread... For me it depends on the provider. I have done both oral and FS QV's and they often depends on what I appreciate out of the provider in question.

On the derail topic. If they're giving away a part of their soul each time, how many of these soul fragments do I need to collect to trade in for a whole shiny new soul? Is there some conversion rate I'm unaware of?
  • BLM69
  • 08-18-2016, 12:37 PM
My my....Lucas....you've shown your true colors!

No worries, tit for tat.

To stay on subject....I am not the HH kind of gal.
That's why I don't see guys like you.
Luckily, it is a wealth of information for me to browse these types of threads.

Obviously, you have a plethora of "whores" to choose from when looking to "get off".
Just say what you want in the short 15mins...SUCK or FUCK .... then go about your day.
Which do you prefer? You haven't stated that yet.

As Grean says, stay on topic.

Respectfully, I bow out.

Good luck....Good riddance...and enjoy your mindless moments...

OH....and PS - yes...I've received many a love letter which were greatly appreciated.

T Originally Posted by Torre Tames
This gentlemen is a good example when a provider gets brainwashed too much and believes what happens BCD is true romance, so far she has mentioned souls, love letters and I'll bet she's had a few marriage proposals too

It's time for a reality check TT, when a guy whispers sweet nothings in your ears, he's probably wanting some BB pussy, I bet you don't know anything about that lol

I appreciate my QV partners, you women really get it....
Well BLM - not that I have to answer to you...but

Go ahead ... do what you do.

I don't do QV's - and that is probably why I've traveled to Australia, Canada, Switzerland, London, Bangkok and Hong Kong ... with clients...and that's just to mention a few.
Aspen, Chicago, Philidelphia, Miami . . . .and on and on and on.

Can't do a QV with that arrangement.
But you go ahead...get your QV moments. I'm just saying...not for me.

Ba-BAM

T

I don't do QV's - and that is probably why I've traveled to Australia, Canada, Switzerland, London, Bangkok and Hong Kong ... with clients...and that's just to mention a few.

Ba-BAM

Yeah but do you have an Infitniti and ventian mask collection? cause that shit says a hookers really made it.......
  • BLM69
  • 08-18-2016, 01:17 PM

Ba-BAM

Why do GILFS always dwell on the good ole days? I/We don't care if you've been to the moon, we do care how good you can suck a cock and if you can get it done QV to stay on the subject. If this is something you don't do, find the fantasy thread of an old hooker or get that thread going.