A stripper wants to move in with me

• grean
  • 09-27-2017, 02:26 PM
Why give up mom's home cooking for pussy when you can have both?
  • grean
  • 09-27-2017, 02:29 PM
I met this girl that works at a club in fort worth. We hit it off pretty good and she needs a place to stay. The problem is I live with my mom. She doesnt have a problem with someone moving in. But I didnt tell her she is a stripper. Im afraid if things dont work out with the girl is it hard to get her to move out and has anyone ever done this before and did it work out Originally Posted by funtimesforme
Did you tell stripper you live with mom?
Sadly we live in a world where people will not get this fantastic reference. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Hey, Mom! The meatloaf! We want it now! The meatloaf! What is she doing? I never know what she's doing back there.
"Just living the dream," I love that. I will have some meatloaf. Let's have some meatloaf.
Like I always say, getting involved with a stripper is like riding a bull. You know it's not going to last long, but it's a fucking great ride and a hell of a story.

I did it sans mom and it ended with me locking her out, her waking my neighbors and having her hauled away by the cops. I say don't do it!

Side note: the bitch still calls me! I must lay some good pipe. Originally Posted by Hobby Jon
I met this girl that works at a club in fort worth. We hit it off pretty good and she needs a place to stay. The problem is I live with my mom. She doesnt have a problem with someone moving in. But I didnt tell her she is a stripper. Im afraid if things dont work out with the girl is it hard to get her to move out and has anyone ever done this before and did it work out Originally Posted by funtimesforme
This is kinda like moving in with your fuck buddy. Hardly ends well. ijs
Engrave your name and some identification on everything you own, so when it ends up in the pawn shop you can go track it down.

Fuck the shit out of her every time she needs dick.

Fuck the shit out of her stripper friends who will also visit often.

Try to fuck the shit out of her lesbian man hating stripper friends... (This is really fun... you can do it! It's a type of conquest!)

Hope she has her own bathroom because you've probably never seen the amount of SHIT a stripper keeps on her bathroom counter.
maybe the stripper can teach you mom some stripper moves & they can be BFF lol
  • Cosyg
  • 09-27-2017, 08:55 PM
Can we fuck the stripper too?
maybe the stripper can teach you mom some stripper moves & they can be BFF lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Best thread of the month ...
Best thread of the month ... Originally Posted by downtownfellow
Research is your friend. This is a really bad idea, mom at home or not. You will spend way more than you will at the clubs and/or with providers. The drama that comes with a stripper will drive you insane. And don't think she'll be "faithful"

Just sayin
How long have you known her? "Hit it off pretty good", so does that mean you've been dating exclusively for a while? Why would you put yourself in a situation that would create issues for your mom?

You do realize this girl will be nice to you until you are no longer of use to her, then she'll move on to the next sucker.
The advice is simple. Run. Keep on running. Then when you are worn out and can't possibly go another step, run some more.
Fuck it, man. Just go ahead and do it.

Let's see how it goes.
The advice is simple. Run. Keep on running. Then when you are worn out and can't possibly go another step, run some more. Originally Posted by Hellion437
Ahahahhah