MIRIELE'S BAD TCB SKILLS

Mirielle has been excellent with responses to my PMs and I am schedule to meet her this week . I had no issues at all with her TCB.
Is it just me or does this chick talk way too much? Originally Posted by andrews54321
I don't hear anything

WK at there finest moments
I have no problem with someone that talks a lot, my issue is she doesn't say anything. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Heh
I am trying to set up an appt. I will do review and try to rectify the improper thread, if it turns out well. So far, good TCB on email. That damn PM is difficult to do!
Will let you know soon!
Im at a loss for words now.
Heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's a shame all that negativity and mean-spirited stuff has to come from such a pretty girl.
Is it just me or does this chick talk way too much? Originally Posted by andrews54321
I have no problem with someone that talks a lot, my issue is she doesn't say anything. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I don't hear anything

WK at there finest moments Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's a shame all that negativity and mean-spirited stuff has to come from such a pretty girl. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Too bad a big brain isn't attached to the mouth.
I'm sure that will warrant a smart response such as heh.
It's a shame all that negativity and mean-spirited stuff has to come from such a pretty girl. Originally Posted by Tapper69
+1. I find it remarkably unattractive.

On a positive note, I got to visit Mirielle again after all this nonsense came up. She was as beautiful as always and the experience was made significantly more enjoyable by her kind and friendly attitude. You know... the kind of GFE where the GF isn't a brat... Any provider that finds herself often shooting "there" mouth off might take notes and realize that an attitude adjustment just might be better for business.
OP, you completely and totally fucked up. Move on. If Mirielle is smart she will completely write you off. You are NOT worth the headache or the funds. I think that you self alerted for a lot of us ladies with your bs and jumping the gun. You trashed a provider on your mistake? Jack ass much? Do her a favor and go away.
OP, you completely and totally fucked up. Move on. If Mirielle is smart she will completely write you off. You are NOT worth the headache or the funds. I think that you self alerted for a lot of us ladies with your bs and jumping the gun. You trashed a provider on your mistake? Jack ass much? Do her a favor and go away. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I almost feel bad for them both. For different reasons. But definitely feel more badly for her. Smh

Op, what were you thinking??? This isn't even a ncns. Starting a thread about a provider because she didn't respond to you when you wanted is a little obsessive. Maybe take some time to back away from this for a bit. Destress and breath.

Luckily he spelled her name wrong. Those of you correcting him are the ones who will flag the searchers. Funny how that worked out. Lol
Thanks for posting!!
I am trying to set up an appt. I will do review and try to rectify the improper thread, if it turns out well. So far, good TCB on email. That damn PM is difficult to do!
Will let you know soon! Originally Posted by CHUNKER12

Wow! I bet she can't WAIT to take that appointment. Imagine how
nervous she will be, trying on at least 5 of her HOTTEST pieces of lingerie
in the hopes that you will walk in that door and she will at last win your approval!!!

In fact, I bet she is going to offer you either a 50% discount on this appointment or let you do something to her that is not on her menu because
your review is that important to her. Poor thing, she will toss and turn all night long unable to sleep because it means that much to her to kiss your ass and make it all better in order to impress a hobbyist with a bunch of reviews, because a bad review could just ruin her and nobody will ever want to see her again, ever.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
Hmmm from what I read of her comments she doesn't sound like a jaded 50 y.o. battle axe to me.

Hello all. Im afraid that the OP may have overlooked the email I sent to him (and I can screenshot my sent folder to show that I responded at 10:36 am yesterday morning). I sent it directly from my personal email instead of through ECCIE as was instructed by OPs PM.

I had no indication that the communication hadnt been received. Sorry for any confusion and have a good day.

Mirielle Originally Posted by mirielle
You guys don't know how much I appreciate the support and compliments! It means a lot to me to know that I've made someone feel good. . I enjoy that. The OP did reach out to apologize to me via email. Of course I was disheartened to see a title like that and even more disheartened to learn that it was not to be removed. Things like this can and probably do affect a provider.

All I can do is rely on being myself. I cannot please everyone all of the time (no pun intended there guys, lol)...but I sure can try. On a positive note, I take OP's frustration as a sign that he wanted to see me badly. How could that be a bad thing? One day, when I'm 90 years old, I'll be able to snap in the dentures and tell all the new pretty young nurses that I used to be one of the delights of DFW. As always, be safe and have fun.

Mirielle Originally Posted by mirielle
Im at a loss for words now. Originally Posted by mirielle

Sounds pretty classy and understanding to me.
Wow, It is such a breath of fresh air when someone who has every right to feel 'wronged" smiles and takes the high road.
The world needs more people like that.
Omg so sorry that happened to you. Pm his name so I can stay away.