What A Backside!

[way too much time] thinking about what goes through a mans mind when he is directly behind Tara knowing he is gonna experience that for the first time. I can only think of one thing in the world more exciting than that and that would be the view of rcg with Tara. to any man that has lived this dream i tip my hat to you, you are all my heroes.
Attachment 17473

Attachment 17474

Attachment 17475

Here is a fine example of a wonderful female form. Originally Posted by imcbci
I haven't experienced Tara (yet?) but I think it was the end of our first session before I even saw Chelsea's - felt it, yes but didn't see. Man did I shortchange myself with only an hour! I tried to make up for that last time - could rub that all day long. Excellent view for other activities too, but damn!

Problem as I see it is too much "incredible" so little time.
Originally Posted by theMILFnextdoor
...as Kent Dorfman, aka "Flounder" proclaimed in Animal House.

Yet more perfection...when will it end?

Thank you ladies!
More viewing delights....
Gratuitous nudity you have to love it, also very appropriate.
Tonight we have a full moon.
  • PT4ME
  • 09-23-2010, 11:19 AM
.......ahhh, gotta love the "booty threads"!!!

Here's two of the nicest I have had the extreme pleasure to be with....

.......as well as a few others from the "neighborhood".......

the "feminine form", just magnificent isn't it?

-PT-
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
One of my favorite views.
How about captions to go with the booty's (if they aren't there)?

PT4ME has got some I'd like to visit but can't identify...unless we are playing name that booty.
How about captions to go with the booty's (if they aren't there)?

PT4ME has got some I'd like to visit but can't identify...unless we are playing name that booty. Originally Posted by NeedingMore
One of them is Reese Foster..I recognize that booty and clam anywhere. I can't figure out who the tan one in the pink is though.
  • PT4ME
  • 09-23-2010, 02:41 PM
One of them is Reese Foster..I recognize that booty and clam anywhere. I can't figure out who the tan one in the pink is though. Originally Posted by Jasser

Ding! Ding! Ding!!! What does he win Bob?? Yes, that's Reese for sure, but c'mon Jasser, how could you not know the other two, they are of the same lady, the quite "shapely" Lexy Laye.....

-PT-
"callipygian" is sometimes used to describe someone with notably attractive buttocks. The term comes from the Greek kallipygos, (first used for the Venus Kallipygos) which literally means "beautiful buttocks"; the prefix is also a root of "calligraphy" (beautiful writing) and "calliope" (beautiful voice); callimammapygian means having both beautiful breasts and buttocks.
Oh, come on now. You know there can't be a thread about backsides without me showin' mine. :P

Attachment 17626

Attachment 17627

Attachment 17628
Oh, come on now. You know there can't be a thread about backsides without me showin' mine. :P
Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Holy Smokes Ms. Brooks. Simply delectable!!!