B☉☉B JOBS... Guys what do you really think about them?

Yes Naturals are great. However, breast augmentation is up to the one who carries them. When done correctly they are real, as in real nice, real warm, real expensive. Would you go to a eye doctor and get buy one eye get the second one free during a lasix procedure now would you?

Look at the girls in the strip clubs, who get more $$, yup those with larger cans.
Do it for yourself. I'd recommend going to a fuller D or smaller DD.
Don't go cheap. But in the end do it for yourself.
Btw what guy would not want an extra inch or too?
Kitty...Think about a face lift and the pictures should not need to be photo-shopped......... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
You know, after growing up on a horse ranch with one uncle a black angus rancher, the other uncle shorthorns... my cousin probably the highest paid cattle showman in the country and having personally worked on 4 ranches along with being a gallop girl on the track runnin 2 yr old tb's out the gate... completing my training apprenticeship under the leading female trainer in the southwest... Wouldn't you agree I recognize bullshit when I smell it? Learnin how to ride a horse before you call yourself a cowboy is kinda like knowin what you're talkin about before you open your mouth.

You keep right on Playdayin... this ain't my first rodeo... (80 Stellar Reviews)... err Cowboy.

Thank you to the GENTLEMEN who responded thoughtfully and considerately, your well spoken replies have enlightened me greatly. I appreciate it...and I appreciate each one of you.

Attachment 236979
Why not just put that money into.... savings?
Cause I'm not payin for em.
My personal preference is natural.....no matter what size or shape, but nothing like playing with natural boobs.....I just love them!!
Exactly!!! I can count on the fingers of one hand the fake tits I've seen that look decent. I couldn't even begin to imagine how many I've seen that look ridiculously out of proportion, just plain bad, too big, hard and uncomfortable, botched, etc. 99% of the time it's a very bad idea. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
this post by TTH mirrors my personal experience and opinion. i prefer my RW relationships to be natural.
Kitty...The last picture that you just posted in this thread is photo-shopped....
It also depends on you. If you think it's going to make you feel better or happy that is something to consider as well. But I think fakes are fun to look at, and sometimes feel but Nothing takes the place of all natural. The way they move and look, and feel cannot be duplicated by a Doctor.
Dude...

Whatever you say... lol You think you know it all. Let me go hide... I'm such a fake.... get real... Thiat is a high resolution professional picture with no photoshopping the only retouch on it is the scar on my shoulder... You win.... now nobody will ever see me again. My life is over.... Guess I'll go live in the barn.

If you wanna pick on me and my pictures there are way way worse than mine... why don't you go sniff them out and leave well enough alone. I think its pretty obvious what can be expected my pics are clear. I show all of me not just a small body part so you don't know how the whole me looks. I don't pixelate my face, the lighting is good, what exactly is your point?

Or do you just get your jollys out of being mean to ladies and trying to hurt their business?

Karma will be a much bigger bitch than I will ever need to be Dude.

Real cowboys are the truest gentlemen I've had the pleasure of knowing. You sir are the one who is a phony. I bet if you ride at all you wear big ol bull rowels cause you think them big ol spurs make you look extra cool. I know your type and I am not impressed.
Women are obsessed about the size of their breasts as much as guys are about the size of their cocks.
It's way down my list of things that attract me to a woman.
And I prefer nothing larger than C cups, And love perky B cups.
If you are smaller (A or B ) consider getting a lift.
If you are set on getting bigger, don't go bigger than C cups.
Women are obsessed about the size of their breasts as much as guys are about the size of their cocks.
. Originally Posted by daveindallas
Are you saying I shouldn't have had my cock reduction?
All natural is best, unless it is repair work, in which case do the repair but no need to go bigger.
If you will feel better than do it. It is your body that want to change. Your self esteem is important to the one that matters. Send me a picture of the before and after.
I don't like them one bit. I like small boobs.