Finally Back but also time to say good bye to Dallas

Why is this topic not dropped - Say you piece, get the complaining out of the way and just move on We all get our feelings hurt in life or have disagreements - Everyone is suppose to act like and adult. Let the topic close, there should no more that needs to be said, complaining about it is not going to make it go away. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
why are you in this thread? You have nothing to offer but this useless let it be drivel. Here's a tip since it bothers you so........don't open the thread, and once you do just leave if it bothers you. No need to tell everyone else how to handle something they might enjoy themselves.
why are you in this thread? You have nothing to offer but this useless let it be drivel. Here's a tip since it bothers you so........don't open the thread, and once you do just leave if it bothers you. No need to tell everyone else how to handle something they might enjoy themselves. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
I have lost track of what this thread is about, but I am all for the anarchy of the internet. I'm not sure why I'm in the thread except that I can be.
I have lost track of what this thread is about, but I am all for the anarchy of the internet. I'm not sure why I'm in the thread except that I can be. Originally Posted by txman123
The thread was about how I am done with Dallas... Thanking some great providers in DFW.... and bitching at one bitch who accused me of eccie rule and got me banned.
I have lost track of what this thread is about, but I am all for the anarchy of the internet. I'm not sure why I'm in the thread except that I can be. Originally Posted by txman123
Good for you dude

Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
The thread was about how I am done with Dallas... Thanking some great providers in DFW.... and bitching at one bitch who accused me of eccie rule and got me banned. Originally Posted by eng
I know English isn't your first language but good bye means you're leaving yet you continue to post.
The thread was about how I am done with Dallas... Thanking some great providers in DFW.... and bitching at one bitch who accused me of eccie rule and got me banned. Originally Posted by eng

What was your point again?? Oh wait you're saying good bye for the trillionth time and bitching at a woman.. SMH man up & just leave already.. What kind of man keeps going after a woman and doesn't stop talking shit & degrading them??

Stop spamming Dallas Co-Ed with your stupid pointless rants and GO HOME or just go away already. No one will miss your bull shit.. IJS
What was your point again?? Oh wait you're saying good bye for the trillionth time and bitching at a woman.. SMH man up & just leave already.. What kind of man keeps going after a woman and doesn't stop talking shit & degrading them??

Stop spamming Dallas Co-Ed with your stupid pointless rants and GO HOME or just go away already. No one will miss your bull shit.. IJS Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

Don't hold back now, tell us how you really feel:laughbounce 2:
I know English isn't your first language but good bye means you're leaving yet you continue to post. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
left Dallas,, not eccie,, lol

Stop spamming Dallas Co-Ed with your stupid pointless rants and GO HOME or just go away already. No one will miss your bull shit.. IJS Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
type something to reply above,,, but deleted and decide not to,,, not worth replying to a puppet....
...I've seen Vs post... I think she writes better than me... Originally Posted by eng

The proverbial thousand monkeys with typewriters are all more cogent and write better than you.
type something to reply above,,, but deleted and decide not to,,, not worth replying to a puppet.... Originally Posted by eng
Yet you replied to her. Can I get some type of proof a 10 year old isn't controlling eng's account?
He's right about the sausage fingers...
Yet you replied to her. Can I get some type of proof a 10 year old isn't controlling eng's account? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Eccie rule - never talk of minors,,, no matter what.... Don't worry, I do not rtm people but careful THN may. Heck she accuse and RTM anything and things you didn't do..
I am an old redneck from tx who got elementary education and cannot write or type. I struck rich from oil. lol
He's right about the sausage fingers... Originally Posted by Pedrosia
lol... Put your guards up... THN posse and puppet will come after you....
By the way I cannot take credit for sausage fingers and Rosie comments... I am not that creative to come up with such references...but THN think they are my words... lol