school shootings down since the 90's

• WTF
  • 11-22-2018, 07:07 AM

The point is, John Oliver's blatant bullshit ignores that no one called for a full ban on shoes -- everywhere ... even in the privacy of one's own home ... like lib-retards try to ban guns. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
His blatant bullshit as you call it misses his point.

Congress can't even pass a law for a decent background check.

While I do not agree with John Oliver and think anyone not in jail should be able to buy any gun or any oth military style items one can afford. If you can afford a RPG and you have the money and even if you just got out of jail, you should be able to buy it.

All that said, you distorting wtf he said does not help anything
His blatant bullshit as you call it misses his point.

Congress can't even pass a law for a decent background check.

While I do not agree with John Oliver and think anyone not in jail should be able to buy any gun or any oth military style items one can afford. If you can afford a RPG and you have the money and even if you just got out of jail, you should be able to buy it.

All that said, you distorting wtf he said does not help anything Originally Posted by WTF
John Oliver would be the one distorting the facts. Guns are already illegal on school campuses; so, suggesting that another law banning guns from school campuses will some how be "new and effective" is bullshit. Similarly, the notion that a call to have one's shoes inspected at an airport is somehow the equivalent to a call to have one's property seized from the privacy of one's home is likewise bullshit.
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2018, 07:42 AM
John Oliver would be the one distorting the facts. Guns are already illegal on school campuses; so, suggesting that another law banning guns from school campuses will some how be "new and effective" is bullshit. Similarly, the notion that a call to have one's shoes inspected at an airport is somehow the equivalent to a call to have one's property seized from the privacy of one's home is likewise bullshit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I saw nowhere he suggested what you said he suggested.

He said we've got a new rule after one shoe bomber, we've changed nothing since all these school shootings but maybe arm teachers!

Maybe we should arm flight attendents with shoe bombs

You either missed his point or are being obtuse
I saw nowhere he suggested what you said he suggested.

He said we've got a new rule after one shoe bomber, we've changed nothing since all these school shootings but maybe arm teachers!

Maybe we should arm flight attendents with shoe bombs

You either missed his point or are being obtuse Originally Posted by WTF
"Banned" from school campuses is "banned" from school campuses.

"Illegal" is "illegal".

John Oliver's bullshit mantra that something can be more "illegal" or more "banned" from school campuses with some additional law or regulation is bullshit.

John Oliver's delusion that monitoring shoes of travellers at an airport is the equivalent to seizing private property from law abiding citizens in their homes is fascist.
Wouldn't that be nationalist instead of fascist IB?
Wouldn't that be nationalist instead of fascist IB? Originally Posted by themystic
No, it wouldn't.
No, it wouldn't. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sorry. I have a hard time keeping up with what the latest hate group the former GOP identifies itself with now
Sorry. I have a hard time keeping up with what the latest hate group the former GOP identifies itself with now Originally Posted by themystic

Indeed, it is a sorry state of affairs. One can only imagine your ordeal as you suffer, trusting those masters of "doublespeak", e.g., John Oliver on school shootings, etc., in the lame-stream media, for the truth cannot be found in their words.

Indeed, it is a sorry state of affairs. One can only imagine your ordeal as you suffer, trusting those masters of "doublespeak", e.g., John Oliver on school shootings, etc., in the lame-stream media, for the truth cannot be found in their words.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I thought he was a comedian. I rely on Bill Maher for news. Tucker Carlson and his cunt daughter for comedy
I thought he was a comedian. I rely on Bill Maher for news. Tucker Carlson and his cunt daughter for comedy Originally Posted by themystic
You thought wrong. Bill Maher and John Oliver are the real cunts.

Carlson's daughter is only 19 ... and still a student in school where maybe another Asian mass-shooter such as Seung-Hui Cho is presently lurking.

BTW, your words suggest you are misogynistic and have no regard for young women. Does your misogyny stem from the fact you were rejected by a beautiful young woman?
You thought wrong. Bill Maher and John Oliver are the real cunts.

Carlson's daughter is only 19 ... and still a student in school where maybe another Asian mass-shooter such as Seung-Hui Cho is presently lurking.

BTW, your words suggest you are misogynistic and have no regard for young women. Does your misogyny stem from the fact you were rejected by a beautiful young woman?
No. It stems from girls raised by fanatics like Tucker & Donald Putin, their daughters tend to be cunts. I've been rejected many times, but hey I have the magic potion, money. Isn't 19 of legal age?. The answer is yes. Cant she take care of herself or does she need to hide behind WKs. I learned most of my skills with women from Donald J Putin
No. It stems from girls raised by fanatics like Tucker & Donald Putin, their daughters tend to be cunts. I've been rejected many times, but hey I have the magic potion, money. Isn't 19 of legal age?. The answer is yes. Cant she take care of herself or does she need to hide behind WKs. I learned most of my skills with women from Donald J Putin Originally Posted by themystic

that really is a misogynistic statement. you don't know tuckers's 19 year old daughter. you make erroneous assumptions that his daughter is a 'cunt'.
that really is a misogynistic statement. you don't know tuckers's 19 year old daughter. you make erroneous assumptions that his daughter is a 'cunt'.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Are you sure I don't know the cunt? Or is that an erroneous assumption. If she enters this forum I will not call her a cunt. That would be a rule violation. But until she does, she is a cunt. Btw same goes for those two cunts Melania and Ivanka
No. It stems from girls raised by fanatics like Tucker & Donald Trump, (FTFY, you misspelled his last name) their daughters tend to be cunts Might you do us the honor of citing your source, or is this another fantasy snatched from the air?. I've been rejected many times, but hey I have the magic potion, money. Isn't 19 of legal age?. It varies from state to state, but it's notable that when discussing the stages of human-female development in science and sociology books, "cunt" isn't there. The answer is yes. Cant she take care of herself or does she need to hide behind WKs. Oh, what hypocrisy! A whole legion of dims WKed for Christine Ford. I learned most of my skills with women from Donald J Trump (FTFY, you misspelled his last name again). Originally Posted by themystic
Noticed how you didn't touch on the OP subject of "school shooting" in your post.

Are you trying to hijack this thread?

Are you sure I don't know the cunt? Or is that an erroneous assumption. If she enters this forum I will not call her a cunt. That would be a rule violation. But until she does, she is a cunt. Btw same goes for those two cunts Melania and Ivanka Originally Posted by themystic
More misogyny ... and the wholsesale rejection of beautiful women, at that! One can only wonder. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Noticed how you didn't touch on the OP subject of "school shooting" in your post.

Are you trying to hijack this thread?
Maybe you should read Post # 30. I piggybacked your post about carrying guns to school. We didn't have any shootings at my schools except for 3. They were all suicides. 2 at school, 1 at home. One was a principal, one was accidental and the other who knows. Does the massacre that Trump inspired at the Jewish church count as a school shooting?