"Are you a cop?"

DID YOU EVER SEE THIS PAGE ON SNOPES.COM (( URBAN LEGEND DE BUNKING )) WEBSITE ? ? ? http://www.snopes.com/risque/hookers/cop.asp

I HAVE AN ASSERTIVE EDUCATIONAL WAY OF DISCOURAGING MY CLIENTS FROM PERPETUATING THIS IGNORANT HABIT + AND + I TRY TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT " RU A COP " HAS ZERO VALUE AS A SCREENING TOOL !!! IT IS AN UNCOOL HABIT : (
All of these stupid "cop check" protocols are useless backpage newbie crap.

A common backpage ad has all of the essential elements met for an arrest to be made (much more so for eccie profiles) so we should all just look at possibly getting pinched as an occupational hazard.

In the immortal words of Nikki White "hoes get arrested- big deal!"

The last AMP bust in WilCo had LE doing topless mutual touch with the girl and going on to finish with a HE so "cop check" is an urban legend.

The same goes for the ridiculous codes used on this site for the donation rate which is a source of great confusion for all involved.

Any newbie prosecutor can elicit testimony from LE that 100 "roses" means $100 dollars (not to mention even if you did pay with 100 actual roses something of value was still exchanged) or $60 and $$60 mean $160 and $260 dollars respectively.

Everyone has their talismans or rituals I guess but over the last 35 years when I've gotten the "cop check" questions or grab a body part request it just tells me I'm dealing with a newbie and to lower my expectations accordingly.

HW
Just a reminder that

You may beat the rap, but you won't beat the ride!

Meaning that in 99 pct of all, repeat ALL, encounters in the hobby with a LEO, you are going down(town).

The officers, once you are in their sights, don't need to worry about convictions. Those are the DA's concern.

So, the objective in this "dance" is to avoid picking a LEO as your dancing partner.

That means research, screening and verification.
  • tron
  • 07-02-2015, 08:16 PM
Has anyone ever encountered a cop on this site? I would think it would be pretty easy to weed them out on here. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
In the ASPD days, A retired provider and a provider that is on here occasionally ran into a problem. iirc cops joined as both providers and clients. Then they started posting some bogus reviews and verifying each other. Then they booked some appointments in Wilco. You can guess what happened next.

The buddy system is only as strong s the weakest link you rely on.
Dude I am a cop...Busted!!! REALLY??????? But I am a cop.
Ah watch COPS all tha time.

Bad boys, bad boys, whut yew gonna dew
Whut yew gonna dew when they cum fer yew ...