setting up a mfm or m+f session

I'm definitely interested in s.a if anyone wants to join send pm thanks
Super hot thread. But it is all about comfort level. I still jerk it to some DP scenes sometimes. I think it would be fun to be in one too.
Do is something I would love to enjoy trying, just need the right woman to share with...
Raymond. I offer that in Springfield
I've never done a MFM but I'm interested! I have one of my regulars that wants this. I just need to find another M that's interested.
Raymond. I offer that in Springfield Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, I accept and desire tho and so much more from a hottie lil you are....
i have a few male subs who would gladly volunteer for this type fantasy!
Kinky guy here in Denton Dallas.
Totally up and available for this week day afternoons.
Message me
I've always wanted to try this. Anybody down my way, look me up!
Practically all the MFM’s I’ve ever done were first time meets between me and the other gent. Never really needed an introduction other than the usual social greetings.
We don’t ‘size up each other’ ; or give any boundaries other than what’s agreed on, what we want to attempt and what the lady is willing to do.
Nothing like a threesome, foursome or moresome!
Check my review from last year or so.....it is titled three men and a lady ...its in another realm

Three boys n me..mmm yeaaaaa
I will volunteer my services as the other "m"
in the equation.

Maybe this should be a separate post... but I for some reason have been wanting to "occupy" a hobbier's SO while the hobbiest is out doing the hobby thing. Is that too weird of a fantasy?
Check my review from last year or so.....it is titled three men and a lady ...its in another realm

Three boys n me..mmm yeaaaaa Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds like fun luv, we may have to give it a try.

I will volunteer my services as the other "m"
in the equation.

Maybe this should be a separate post... but I for some reason have been wanting to "occupy" a hobbier's SO while the hobbiest is out doing the hobby thing. Is that too weird of a fantasy? Originally Posted by munkycrank
No... and that may not be as unusual as you might think.
Make a post.