Obama's White House caught in the big lie again.

If you are not currently under a doctors care, please seek help for your mental illness. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
If you're not in a third grade reading class, enroll quickly.
JD, I read your sources and they say he is a former campaign worker. None of them say he was sent by Obama as you elude to. So your post is being a little untruthful. That being said, we should not be in other countries trying to influence their elections or them in ours. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
Since he is being funded by our state department don't you think that indicates Obama involvement?

Any comments about my claim on Senator Obama's activities in Kenya?
I know how the democrats are when it comes to lying. It is a way of life for them and they celebrate someone who is good at it but why do they continue to celebrate a White House that seems to always get caught? It has to be the racial angle for them since that it the only thing separating Obama from Clinton.

The White House was livid when the US Speaker of the House invited Netanyahu to speak before the Congress. So lived that they decided to not even acknowledge his presence by meeting with him while he is in town. When asked why they told the country that the White House does not want to look like they are interfering with the election of another country... [sidebar, Senator Obama got involved with an election in Kenya, told lies, and got a lot of people killed. President Obama worked to over throw foreign leaders in Libya, Syria, and Egypt. end sidebar]...but then they caught them in the lie. Jeremy Bird is Obama's campaign field commander (that is how they refer to him) and he is in Israel right now working to get Netanyahu defeated in the upcoming election. This is after the White House spox said that Netanyahu would have to "pay a price" for embarassing the White House.

Bottom line, Obama lied again, a huge lie, and he got caught....again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Just another day on the job for Odoofus !
Another day, another JDIdiot Obama hate post. And, as always, the chorus of hosannas from the unusual suspects!

SNICK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, if you agree with JD, why did you post this, AssupLiar?
I do not agree with JDIdiot. And your current interrogation game is total bullshit, Whiny.

I do not condone any administration or agency interfering in the internal/political affairs of foreign countries, though that's been going on longer since the Eisenhower administration.

But JDIdiot's post was all about Obama lying. Not geopolitics. And you are an imbecile.

For the record, "The Big Lie," refers to something totally different than what the brain addled JDIdiot has tried to make it mean in this thread.

Try using the same old worn out talking points in context from now on JDIdiot!

And STFU, Whiny. There are only a few scenarios where you'd be the smartest man in the stall.
Obama was lying. Why does it upset you, Assup, when someone points it out? It makes it appear that you support dishonesty.