OMG just got laid at Massage Envy!

Op must be the owner
BB anal then eating the - uh..out come?

Jeez dude, do you think your a man now (if it were true)?

If so why in the fuck would you want to admit this?

If you happen to write any reviews I'll make sure not to see the ladies you get with.

Damn I fell sorry for your SO..your sick for even making it up or worse if it actually happened.

What's next for you beastyality?

Good luck to you Mr. science..evil..whatever the hell you are Originally Posted by GratefulGuy
You left off calling him a terrorist too.
I've been screwed at ME. But, I never got laid.
I just got a reach around at Fuzzy's. Originally Posted by THN
Damn THN I remember you sitting in my lap at a restaurant/bar and I didn't even get a reaching around or up and under in between or nuthin. But your ass did feel good sitting on my........ lap.
  • JB91
  • 03-23-2016, 07:11 AM
what was his name?
what was his name? Originally Posted by JB91
Ding ding ding. We have a winner!
It was all a dream.
Inquiring minds want to know
I'm in favor of waterboarding the OP until we get the real story. That or he begins construction of The Wall at his own expense....
  • Uncas
  • 03-23-2016, 09:00 AM
Well, we were wondering where Sir Paul went, now we know
Sarcasm and dry humor is lost on so many here. Some of you take everything posted way too seriously.
  • snarl
  • 03-23-2016, 09:44 AM
I just got a reach around at Fuzzy's. Originally Posted by THN

Man, all I got was a breakfast burrito.
I'm thinking OBSG is right, so along those dry humor lines.....

I was getting my hair cut late last night and I was the only customer, the cute little hair dresser suggested a Blow Dry, I couldn't believe my luck... however i had to decline. I like to be blowed wet and sloppy not dry!!!
All I wanna know is if that's really you in the avatar
If anyone believes that total bullshit from the OP.......then...I have a statue I'm selling - it's called Liberty...France gave it to my family many years ago and I just want to sell it fast..I will make you a deal if you're interested...