Common Core, the "hate whitey" and snowflake generator

Did you finally get some Pussy MU? Your post was right on the money, coherent and I agree with it. It should be made available to all and if they cant do the work more them to some they can. Like IB took up sewing in home economics and became a seamstress in the military

Good job MU for once
Originally Posted by themystic

Just a reminder, you're lying again. My generation didn't suffer through Odumbo's effete common core like yours. Needle work would be your specialty.

Just a reminder, you're lying again. My generation didn't suffer through Odumbo's effete common core like yours.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Its in one of your posts IB. You don't have to ashamed to be a beta male. The military needed seamstresses. Thank you for you service. I so glad you know serving with these bunch of pussie
Its in one of your posts IB. You don't have to ashamed to be a beta male. The military needed seamstresses. Thank you for you service. I so glad you know serving with these bunch of pussie Originally Posted by themystic
You're still lying. My generation didn't suffer through Odumbo's effete common core like yours. Needle work is your specialty.