What Johnny thought was H2O
Was H2SO4
Congrats Angie! In honor of your POD status, here's a poem for you:

Johnny was a chemist's son
But Johnny is no more
What Johnny thought was H2O
Was H2SO4 Originally Posted by Jack Daniels
why thanks...

but i guess johnny didn't listen much to his daddy now did he?

i guess it's kind of the preacher's daughter thing there isn't it...wocka wocka wocka
Congrats Angie! Glad to be chatting with ya - ya red headed babe!
I feel so loved you guys and gals! I get shit all the time for who I am and yet here you are telling me such lovely things.

Not the threAD whores... or the +1's or the post to hear myself talks...but the people who I know who have something to say and it matters. Several whom I really know and love as well. I really do thank y'all. And my friends in chat and everyone else....hugs hugs hugs!

And everyone else who filled up my PM box - y'all rock too. I know I replied personally...but I wanted to send a shout out from here too. I love joking around and having fun and giving advice when I can. This place is fun and this is a great time to get POD right before I head back to school for another semester.

Oh, and I'm sure there's plenty of y'all reading who can't stand me...and I've got something for you guys too...(can't let my super fans down)

Congrats Angie

As mentioned earlier hot avatar but not nearly as hot as you when you have your prey in you grasp.
Hope you had a great day Angie!
Hope you had a great day you sexy thing you!
I've got to finally get my booty over to Dallas and see Angie!!!
Congratulations TNT Angie you are the best
Damn! I missed a whole day devoted to Angie. I guess I'll have to wait to celebrate 'til she's named Provider of the Decade.
Whole day nothing! She's getting at least 2. It's sorta like your birthday... you have to take the whole week to celebrate.

It was super fun angie love. Come back soon!!
Geez, off the grid for one day and it turns out to be a special one. Belated congrats gorgeous !
Can we please do a repeat?...
I can't just have a day w/ her! I need a week at least!!
Yummy~
Would love to be a fly on the wall for that Autumn!