Response to My Latest "No" Review

I thought you were a houston moderator mojojo, you get tired of the manposse and cats? Originally Posted by monkmonk

Nah just pervin Dallas hotties

besides there's nothing that says i can't partake in Dallas discussions

I like her boobs Originally Posted by monkmonk
Boobies get my attention!
Thank you for bringing that up again!
I brought up the previous thread to show LusciousLacy that there's a reason Savannah/SweetTreat is defensive about this sort of thing. That's all.
I brought up the previous thread to show LusciousLacy that there's a reason Savannah/SweetTreat is defensive about this sort of thing. That's all. Originally Posted by Jake Perman
I appreciate that.. but i also dealt with "issues" she (ST69) dealt out in the past. Reading her rebuttal I just wanted to try to keep it positive and not bring up past issues she dealt out. I wanted to bring to light that one NO isnt as bad as it seems. I havent had any problem with her lately and found her rebuttal very classy and well spoken.
Hurricane 69 I like your response and I wish you well. There was a particular comment from Jariuo in the review in question that was very disturbing. I hope that issue is resolved moreso than whether or not the session took place.
I like her boobs Originally Posted by monkmonk
I never wanted to +1 any post until now.
Jules looks bad here as she goes out of her way to shit on another provider. Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut.
Jules looks bad here as she goes out of her way to shit on another provider. Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut. Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Thanks for your input however that was not my intention at all and I apologize if you or anyone else took it that way. Anything I say as harsh as it may be is only my way of trying to help the op see that these issues are not a uncommon complaint among hobbyists as I have heard the same things on several occasions first hand and from the comments in the review looks like others I don't even know have also had these issues.

Have a nice evening.
No worries. If your comments were meant for the benefit of the OP, perhaps it would be best to use PM?
Yesterday I found a private message in my Inbox from sweet.treat69. She expressed to me her concerns regarding the authenticity of her review. I had very little to work with, but still did my due diligence. It was a dead and the results were inconclusive.

I went ahead and shared my findings with her letting her know the review would stay and what her options were. If she chose to post a rebuttal, I told her what should not be a part of her rebuttal, and to keep things respectful. So as I am reading her well composed rebuttal I am thinking:

Originally thought by Matador
Wow Mat, finally! A lady you are not paying money to is doing exactly as you suggested
Then I continue reading and see lots of replies that really should not have been posted. I will tell you I am very appreciative of her following directions as opposed to going off and posting a fake alert. I don't know her nor have I ever had contact with her prior to yesterday. It could be that because my memories weren't polluted by any prior board events involving her, that I can see lots of positives from her post. Acknowledging her personal issues and shortcomings along with unprofessional behavior goes a long way. As time goes on, actions will speak louder than anything posted, but we all have to wait and see.

I am by no means endorsing her past or current behavior, board status or anything similar. I am however being a white knight to her in this thread. As a moderator, I would prefer ladies just let the NO reviews go and move on. When that is not an option, I want to strongly encourage all other providers to use sweet.treat69's rebuttal as a model to use when the need arises. She far surpassed my expectations with this thread. Have other providers done this before in similar fashion? Yes, but my suggestions didn't amount to jack back then. Maybe they still don't, but I'd like to think some of you listen to me now.

Miss sweet.treat69, thank you for following protocol and exceeding the directions presented to you.

While no one has been out of line, I would ask my friends here, as a favor, not to bring personal issues with the OP to this thread. I obviously am uninformed regarding those issues, but this thread is not the medium to regurgitate old and ongoing conflicts. Personal experiences by hobbyists who have seen her are obviously welcome, encouraged and appreciated.
I can assure you that the activities listed in all 45 of my reviews took place even the one where I was painted green!! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I was a champion finger painter in preschool, and later at the home.
Never mind.
I apologize if you or anyone else took it that way. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Never apologize for actions that are not your own. If you don't know what I mean, let me give an example.

Person A spits on Person B.

Person A is confronted for spitting on Person B by Omnipotent Moderator D and ordered to apologize.

Person A then says to Person B, "I'm sorry you thought my spit was a bad thing."

I have seen many threads like this in the past and everyone dog-piles on one side or the other. I think you need to use your counseling expertise on some of the members commenting about a situation they really no nothing about. Plain and simple they were not there. You have heard each side of the story decide whether you believe the provider or the hobbyist and move on. I for one really don't care what you think nor care about your agenda.

There was one comment it is like having Tara back. That I believe was an unnecessary comment, Tara has been gone for over a year I believe. Maybe some of the others making drama should take a long vacation.
All right all, let us fu*k and be happy!!!
Never apologize for actions that are not your own. If you don't know what I mean, let me give an example.

Person A spits on Person B.

Person A is confronted for spitting on Person B by Omnipotent Moderator D and ordered to apologize.

Person A then says to Person B, "I'm sorry you thought my spit was a bad thing."

... Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
Person B complains that Person A spit on them. Person A claims she never spit on Person B and asks Fair-Minded Experienced Volunteer Mod Person D the best way to deny the alleged "lugie". Meanwhile Person C chimes in that she has heard from several Persons that Person A spits on people all the time... so Person A must have spit on Person B, but in a good way.

Person A who has won writing awards but has been known to have a short fuse composes herself and writes a very well constructed politically correct denial/ humble apology for other tansgressions. All is well in the land and +1's abound.

Moral of the story...everyone has an off day but not everyone has enormous titties and no gag reflex.