The Best Lube

• Crock
  • 01-26-2018, 03:40 PM
any non water base OIL is bad for the VJ ..
it will make yeast for bread baking Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Absolutely untrue.
I love the platinum wet regular and the strawberry it’s not sticky and does
Not drynup quickly
Uberlube. It's rather new, I think and it's amazing. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I definitely am in the Wet Platinum club. I love it.

I’ve heard of Uberlube, and I got a free sample in a little vial from Sarah’s Secret and it was amazing. I just never got around to purchasing a full size bottle to really compare the two.

I HATE the “warming” lubes! They are uncomfortable and burn and sting. And there’s a lot of them out there for some reason.
Does anybody like them? I’ve never met anyone who does.
I love the platinum wet regular and the strawberry it’s not sticky and does
Not drynup quickly Originally Posted by LehaLea
I think that’s would be very tasty 😋
I love love love Pjur original body glide. I buy it in the bulk size as it is less expensive (it's pretty pricey) but it works great for my Basic body rubs which are L1. Vary rarely need it for the other but it is also wonderful for that as well. I have been asked time and time again what kind it is (when used) as it feels so natural, has no odor and absolutely no taste, which is a huge plus. It can be purchased at numerous places online but here is the website if anyone is interested. http://www.pjurusa.com/ It is the absolute best I have seen.
Coconut oil? We have some that in the pantry. Do you feed it to her or spoon it directly in? 😳
Just kidding. Sounded funnier when it popped in my head.
Natural juices...no jel needed, unless Greek/KY Jelly just to get started.
Jo all in one.