NCNS-Exotic Gem ripped me off

Omg. !! Lies lies, bs fucking lies!
But as usual it will always end up screwing me in the ass by saying shit here
So Fuck all u scums really !! Smh Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
No lies. Gem. I have all the text messages and emails to prove it. you ask for money as you were in dire straits and like a sucker I provided it.

You offered me BB and I declined saying I wanted to keep the session safe. You cannot send me a PM or a text just explaining what happened. That is all I ask.

Then another client comes forward and now I know its just not me being taken advantage of. I don't know why you turned like you did. I wish you the best. Just hope you find a true path and not take advantage again.

If someone hijacked your account then just come clean and say so. Folks here can accept amends, if you are willing.

You offered me BB and I declined saying I wanted to keep the session safe. Originally Posted by onestarter

this Bitch posted that she was "appalled" that I BB ladies, both her and her Dicknapping friend. complete Frauds they are.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
No lies. Gem. I have all the text messages and emails to prove it. you ask for money as you were in dire straits and like a sucker I provided it.

You offered me BB and I declined saying I wanted to keep the session safe. You cannot send me a PM or a text just explaining what happened. That is all I ask.

Then another client comes forward and now I know its just not me being taken advantage of. I don't know why you turned like you did. I wish you the best. Just hope you find a true path and not take advantage again.

If someone hijacked your account then just come clean and say so. Folks here can accept amends, if you are willing. Originally Posted by onestarter
Funny enough, only when I called her out for harassing me, did she respond both in pm and on OH2 and here. I simply messaged back asking why she would lie about me asking for bb. All I even wanted was to straighten things out, clearly meeting up ever again is off the table. She strung multiple guys along and now cries foul when she’s called out. I want to make sure that the truth is out. She can lie all she wants in other forums. I am sure some of her reasoning was the fact that everything is shut down and she could get away of stealing from people. I will gladly offer any proof of her b.s. to anyone in pm
this shit is awful bro, im sorry you gotta go through this getting robbed in these real trying times. im fucking pissed for you
Sorry that happened to you. With newbies that don't give out complete screening info I requests a 50 deposit, but I'm good for it. I don't want to ruin my name and potential clientelle.

this Bitch posted that she was "appalled" that I BB ladies, both her and her Dicknapping friend. complete Frauds they are. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wait what I gotta do with this?? Its kind that you are thinking of me but dont EVER associate BBFS with me. Keep my name out your mouth especially when you never seen me before. Weird ass
Wait what I gotta do with this?? Its kind that you are thinking of me but dont EVER associate BBFS with me. Keep my name out your mouth especially when you never seen me before. Weird ass Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
agreed. Stay focused on the subject at hand and let's not try to foul other people without proof. I've heard good things about Dicknapper and she is on my radar when travel opens back up again. If she is game.
Wait what I gotta do with this?? Its kind that you are thinking of me but dont EVER associate BBFS with me. Keep my name out your mouth especially when you never seen me before. Weird ass Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
get out your 4th grade reading book, and study it. I didn't say you do BBFS, I said you are a friend of Exotic Gem.. you said she was your girl in this thread.

reading is fundamental. try it sometime, instead of running your mouth.
get out your 4th grade reading book, and study it. I didn't say you do BBFS, I said you are a friend of Exotic Gem.. you said she was your girl in this thread.

reading is fundamental. try it sometime, instead of running your mouth. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Blah blah blah...you clearly called me a fraud so back that shit up. I dont do shit but gobble dicks and mind my business. You dont know me so why speak on me?
Blah blah blah...you clearly called me a fraud so back that shit up. I dont do shit but gobble dicks and mind my business. You dont know me so why speak on me? Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Nina, I don’t know you and have no interest in including you in this situation. Your friend Gem is the only one I am disappointed with. I will, however, never see you simply because you do associate with her. I would say that, until I hear otherwise, you might be best served not to vouch for your friend.
Nina, I don’t know you and have no interest in including you in this situation. Your friend Gem is the only one I am disappointed with. I will, however, never see you simply because you do associate with her. I would say that, until I hear otherwise, you might be best served not to vouch for your friend. Originally Posted by asshat4u
Thanks and sorry this happen to you.

I dont vouch for no one but myself. Was shocked to hear about this regarding Gem as I've always planned to have those titties in my mouth one day I'll keep lurking though
I dont do shit but gobble dicks and mind my business. You dont know me so why speak on me? Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
you didn't mind your business, you posted about your Lesbian adoration for your fellow Fattie.. I wouldn't touch either of you with a 39 and 1/2 foot pole, and that's even before Social Distancing.
you didn't mind your business, you posted about your Lesbian adoration for your fellow Fattie.. I wouldn't touch either of you with a 39 and 1/2 foot pole, and that's even before Social Distancing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
you didn't mind your business, you posted about your Lesbian adoration for your fellow Fattie.. I wouldn't touch either of you with a 39 and 1/2 foot pole, and that's even before Social Distancing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Oh no I'm so sadd

You can't call me no fraud and not back that shit up. Nice deflect though.
Both look ghetto....what did you expect? If she ain't Latina or White she ain't right...remember that shit boys.....