Our Allies want Biden gone

freedom is fascism
blair blasted biden today
  • oeb11
  • 08-22-2021, 06:43 PM
This Marxism - mass murderers are the institutional 'racism' that is marxism.

and long, hard, cigars clenched in Che's red lips - so often posted by 95 and zeroes.
Watched "Life, Liberty and Levin" tonight and a former Colonel in the British military just tore Biden apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tfglgj4OlA
Watched "Life, Liberty and Levin" tonight and a former Colonel in the British military just tore Biden apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tfglgj4OlA Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It was a brutally honest takedown.
It has been my impression that the military who were actually on the ground and fighting in Afghanistan unanimously agree that this fiasco has been a cluster-fuck of unequaled proportions ... and last night a former general who served in combat operations in Afghanistan estimated that minimally it will require about 6-8 months plus another 6,000 U.S. special combat units to extract the U.S. citizens and Afghans who helped.

It will require the U.S. to take and hold every airport in the country.

Unfortunately, some, if not many, of Bitten/Kumola Partners, the Taliban and Al-Quaeda, will have to be killed or otherwise neutralized from fighting in the process. The Bitten/Kumola KnowNothings can lower the U.S. flag AGAIN FOR THE DEATH OF TERRORISTS.
Except <<,,,,,wait for it CHINA ,RUSSIA < and HUNTER
Except <<,,,,,wait for it CHINA ,RUSSIA < and HUNTER Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I don't believe Russia or China want to waste their treasure or time screwing with the animals in Afghanistan. Whether one likes or dislikes the Russians/Chinese neither one has significant protections for individuals, but this country is rapidly getting short on those standards also. The DumboCrats are modeling this country from the worst of each them .... but I believe there are sufficient independent-minded armed citizens who will successfully resist the efforts ....

.... the current Demented CIC surrendered to the Taliban!
  • oeb11
  • 08-23-2021, 09:55 AM
Afghanistan is likely worth more than $3Trillion in minerals

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-p...es-2021-08-19/

a triflinig sum to the DPSTs - not even enough to fill a years spending for them

But a lure for the capitalistic chinese - who would love to corner the world market on mineral wealth.

I say - let the Chins have a go at it - let them waste Trillions of $ on teh afghani radical islamists.

Be my guest

The only thing Afghani like better than killing each other - is killing outsiders.
I don't believe Russia or China want to waste their treasure or time screwing with the animals in Afghanistan. Whether one likes or dislikes the Russians/Chinese neither one has significant protections for individuals, but this country is rapidly getting short on those standards also. The DumboCrats are modeling this country from the worst of each them .... but I believe there are sufficient independent-minded armed citizens who will successfully resist the efforts ....

.... the current Demented CIC surrendered to the Taliban! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't think this will be problem for china. they have so many people they won't mind getting rid of.
Except Afghanistan has a lot of rare earth metals , and oil