Will eccie be shut down next? Join my email list.

Are you done yet?
I am so sorry that the Mods didn't shut down a conversational thread upon your request when it started to get to get some action. Hurry... What's your safe word!!
No, I’m sorry that I have no desire for petty drama. Hence the thread shut down request.
The only drama has been from you. Damn voices in your head are getting to you dear. I have not said or done anything to question your class or judge you in anyway. Most people do have a problem when faced with the truth. You are no exception.
Acronym for Cunt - Can't Understand Normal Thinking

That is a case of what we have right here ladies and gentlemen. Reading comprehension is not your strong point. Can you find one instance in which I have took a jab at you or judged you in anyway, in this posting or others? I only wanted to know why you would be storing information other than name, numbers, and email.
Let's keep the threads on topic here folks!
The OP is BBG mailing list if I remember correctly?
And the name calling and disrespect is totally uncalled for .... please review the guidelines

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Loki, are OP still able to request a thread closing? If so, please shut it down. We have seen enough class for one day. Ty.
Loki, are OP still able to request a thread closing? If so, please shut it down. We have seen enough class for one day. Ty. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
No, I’m sorry that I have no desire for petty drama. Hence the thread shut down request. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
This one is done.... it has gone too far off the rails.

Peace
PK