VERY IMPORTANT, GUYS!......

Nahhh...I don't feel sorry for those girls. They chose to do it! They chose to be treated like that. It's their choice ... they don't have to do it, but they chose to. Some girls are mature enough to get it together and have some dignity to demand to be treated like ladies. They actually love what they do.
Yikes!! I'm still stuck on the whole penis smelling like fish!!! LMAO
Just another troll. Don't feed the trolls....but it is entertaining!
someones missing their attention ...poor thang Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
LOL Yeah here's a quarter they can call ... Oh I know Ghostbusters

Please inform us Natalie and SNL on who this might be. Could it be one of our banned ladies or someone else? Please share with this short, redneck, always looking for a bargain on poontag, guy!! Originally Posted by shorty
Have no freakin clue and Frankly my Dear ..... tee hee

........ i'm always in need of a good f-<kin' !!!!

LOL, even if i just had one !!! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
I just luv you honey.
Will miss you IncognitoIsnt, went from pepperoni to fish but gotta be her.
Somebody wasn't hugged enough as a child.
Somebody wasn't hugged enough as a child. Originally Posted by ElHombre
With that attitude, I wonder why.
Damn. I want to fuck every woman who posted on this thread who stuck up for us cheap bastards.lol OP go get some balls and have the guts to post under your real handle.
Just another troll. Don't feed the trolls.... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Hey now! Trolls gotta eat too!

I can hear the Sarah Mclachlan music now...... "for just pennies a day.... YOU could help feed the trolls!"

JaD
LOL. Settle down. Originally Posted by Shayla
Forget Texas, come to Upstate New York.

Ain't no settling down until seeing you.
I can't say that I've never "Hollerd for a Dollar" or "Did somethin' strange for some change".
Nahhh...I don't feel sorry for those girls. They chose to do it! They chose to be treated like that. It's their choice ... they don't have to do it, but they chose to. Some girls are mature enough to get it together and have some dignity to demand to be treated like ladies. They actually love what they do. Originally Posted by samantha thom
EXACTLY!
In my honest opinion, I feel sorry for all the poor girls who get clients from this site. This is why: YOU GUYS are CHEAP, needy, losers, CHEAP, want to be treated like kings for the pennies you pay these poor girls, I bet they hate all of you. I especially feel sorry for the ones who give you what you want, you, know, BBBJ, FS, GC Greek, etc, and you STILL post a bad review of her! what the F do you want? hey, if you were paying top dollar, I can understand, but all you cheap bastards want the works for sometimes 120.00, shame on you , all of you are disgusting in the first place! I can just imagine the poor girl who has to suck your penis bare back and it smells like fish, and she does it anyways, and then you penetrate her and you still go and write a bad review of her! all of you are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP BASTARDS! there, I said it! IT IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I bet every girl in here feels the same way, they just can't tell you, but I can assure you they are thinking it the moment you see her. It is true, wether you like it or not!!!!! Originally Posted by Brutallyhonesthehe
Ashton Kutcher please use your real name, and you think you can replace Charlie Sheen
Ashton Kutcher please use your real name, and you think you can replace Charlie Sheen Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Now that was funny FNF!!
Ashton Kutcher please use your real name, and you think you can replace Charlie Sheen Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
That will work like a sandwich bag can replace a condom! LOL Where is Jack Black when you need him? Maybe we could see Jack kill off Mr. Kutcher and take over!