Giants Footprint, Real Or Hoax?

And the Earth is just 6000 years old and man and dinosaurs walked the earth at the same time. Sure.

The only thing that this foot print proves is Ronald McDonald might have walked there.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...electedIndex=4
It looks like a giant cyclops to me. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
no. actually, it's a man in a costume on a fictional sci-fi TV show.
And the Earth is just 6000 years old and man and dinosaurs walked the earth at the same time. Sure.

The only thing that this foot print proves is Ronald McDonald might have walked there.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...electedIndex=4 Originally Posted by Jackie S

oh come on Jackie, thinking like that is so .. yesterday! everyone knows the earth is 6,001 days old!
The only thing that this foot print proves is Ronald McDonald might have walked there Originally Posted by Jackie S
so Ronald McDonald was once a giant?

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...electedIndex=4 Originally Posted by Jackie S
And how old is the earth according to evolutionist? When I was in school it was supposed to be 2.5 billion years old- now the consensus is the earth is between 4.5 to 5 billion years old. So can you tell me how science are off by nearly 2.5 billion years- that's a helluva years to be off on an estimate.
And how old is the earth according to evolutionist? When I was in school it was supposed to be 2.5 billion years old- now the consensus is the earth is between 4.5 to 5 billion years old. So can you tell me how science are off by nearly 2.5 billion years- that's a helluva years to be off on an estimate. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
They also cant explain how 85 percent of the fossil record doesn't fit
their evolutionary column chart that is so neat and nifty. About 85
percent of the time, ether fossils aren't found in the proper order or
they are found all mixed together.
so Ronald McDonald was once a giant? Originally Posted by JCM800
The feet
Geeze,
And how old is the earth according to evolutionist? When I was in school it was supposed to be 2.5 billion years old- now the consensus is the earth is between 4.5 to 5 billion years old. So can you tell me how science are off by nearly 2.5 billion years- that's a helluva years to be off on an estimate. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Scientist's initial estimate was off perhaps 50%.

Bible thumpers think the earth is 6,000 years old. That's an error of 7.5 million percent.

Do you see now why you should just give up?
They also cant explain how 85 percent of the fossil record doesn't fit their evolutionary column chart that is so neat and nifty. About 85
percent of the time, ether fossils aren't found in the proper order or they are found all mixed together. Originally Posted by bojulay
Link?

Or did you just make that up?