GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IN THE NEWS AGAIN......

There is a difference between the law and good practice. Also the obvious (head slap), if you don't have a permit and you have a gun then the officer won't know about it so why tell him (or her) and incriminate yourself

K.S.A 2005 Supp 12-16, 124 Firearms, regulation by city and county, limitations.
d) No person shall be PROSECUTED under any ordinance, resolution or regulation for transporting a firearm in any air, land, or water vehicle if the firearm is unloaded and encased in a container which completely encloses the firearm. (Kansas law is encased and unloaded-no need to be locked)

If you have a CCW then you are in complete compliance of the law. If you don't have a CCW then you may transport a firearm in the above manner. There is nothing that requires an owner to voluntarily disclose that they in compliance with the law.
The way the right wingers fawn over Zimmerman he probably doesn't have to hold his dick when he pisses.
Do I have to say it....... Zimmerman, dicks, and Eva. You brought them all together.
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2013, 11:51 AM
. “You didn’t see my name?” said Zimmerman.
I told a cop that I had a weapon when he stopped me, then he wanted to see
it and check the serial number.

Better to keep that information to yourself. Originally Posted by bojulay
Just running it for stolen.
Not surprising about Zimmerman. He will either be back in jail for good or killed in gun violence within 10 years. He's like OJ who got off from murder raps because of poor prosecutors. He can't help himself, he's a killer.
He can't help himself, he's a killer. Originally Posted by txrancher1
Yea, the cop up North was scaaaaareeed to death of him. So scared shitless if gave him a warning ticket just so Zimmerman wouldn't get pissed off at him and kill him with the pistol he told the cop about .. Good thinking on the part of the cop.

Too bad Martin had to be an asshole and piss him off by beating his head on the sidewalk.

Guess that just goes to show one (who cares anymore) .. that the cop in Northeast Texas is smarter than Martin.
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Zimmerman the poor white man's OJ
Make up your mind racist.
  • CJ7
  • 08-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Make up your mind racist. Originally Posted by gnadfly
thus spake the racist troll
Unimaginative trolling from our unimaginative troll CBJ7.
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Make up your mind racist. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Was Zimmerman coming to give you self defense lessons gnadfly?
Was Zimmerman coming to give you self defense lessons gnadfly? Originally Posted by WTF
Why is it I believe Gnad doesn't need them, either on the law or the skills? Unlike others on here.
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Why is it I believe Gnad doesn't need them, either on the law or the skills? Unlike others on here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did you and gnad sign up for Zimmerman's class on "How to kill black kids and get away with it"?
Did you and gnad sign up for Zimmerman's class on "How to kill black kids and get away with it"? Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't know Zimmerman had any such classes. Ask Gnad .. oh, wait, you did!

But I have had a lot of classes and experience in ....

"How to help black kids get away with it!"

How about you ass-wipe?