Donald Sterling Banned From NBA......Totally

savajo....
if only white american men could jump....
That sounds like a modern day slave trade. I think the NBA should institute Affirmative Action in the NBA and bring the ratio of black players to white players on an even keel, as a means to stamp out racism in the NBA. Originally Posted by CPT Savajo
This guy is a real piece of work. Was reading today how he once installed one if his 'hoes as assist GM. No wonder the team was so bad for so long. Originally Posted by BigLouie

she had other talent ...

btw, talk to cjohnny54(cjohn)(fu_cc) ...was in sheriport,LA when their was not a JD bank a few week before and recent their a SIGN with JD BANK on it at the same location? the road cjohnny54 like to drive on would have certain street sign specifically label STOLEN GLANCE ? FUCK YOU GUY|GAL pulling all the trick(drug, poison, radiation, microwave, laser, R&D ...) what else have I forgotten too post for cjohnny54? D(who ask you?) or WERE you forsale? LOOK LIKE SOMEONE used cjohnny54(cjohn)fu_cc)$ without consulting him WHO?

PEOPLE JUST FILE INCOME TAXES... PAID PROPERTY TAXES? BIGLOUIE REMEMBER TAXES???????
Sterling already successfully sued the NBA when he moved the Clippers from San Diego to LA.

Also, there is an NBA owner who uses the N* word all the time. He's been recorded frequently using it. His name is Jay-Z.
You don't understand. This has little to do with what he said and where it was just a easy way to do what they have wanted to do for a while but David Stern never had the balls to do it Originally Posted by BigLouie
You hit the nail on the head.
think about it ... the league is making a white guy sell 15 black guys for $600 Million

talk about ironic Originally Posted by CJ7
That too funny
Sterling already successfully sued the NBA when he moved the Clippers from San Diego to LA.

Also, there is an NBA owner who uses the N* word all the time. He's been recorded frequently using it. His name is Jay-Z. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Good point!
That sounds like a modern day slave trade. I think the NBA should institute Affirmative Action in the NBA and bring the ratio of black players to white players on an even keel, as a means to stamp out racism in the NBA. Originally Posted by CPT Savajo
There already complaining about why the MLB only has 7% African American players in the whole league.
Total bullshit let the MAN SAY WHAT HE WANTS IF WE ARE TRULY FREE TO SPEAK HERE HE DIDNT HURT ANYONE!

Originally Posted by Annika
He is/was free to speak. Companies like CarMax and State Farm Insurance are free to pull their corporate sponsorships as well, which they did. That is less revenue for the franchise and the league. Other owners in the league like Paul Allen, the guy who cofound Microsoft with Bill Gates supports the action taken by Commissioner Silver 100 percent. The ban and fine will stick. If 21 of the other 29 owners vote to force him to sell, he will have to sell.

http://www.benzinga.com/news/14/04/4...m_content=site
The NBA constitution is a private document; no one in this forum knows what the details of that document are. It has never been made public. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Two things: It WAS a private document, and just because it was never "made public" doesn't mean that "no one in this forum knows what the details of that document are"!

What is "not" private are the laws of the California re marital property, and the allegations supporting the action taken by the association.
With all due respect, ExNYer, they won't do shit.
Charles Barkley said it best. "The NBA is a Black Man's league" Originally Posted by Jackie S
Forget the NBA. The USA is a black man's league.
Snort..
Well the NBA needs to take a hard look at Jay-Z and what he believes in and openly says. By the way he also owns a percentage of the Brooklyn Nets and the owner of Rock Nation Sports. It's only fare to give him the same punishment.

http://nypost.com/2014/04/06/jay-zs-...radical-group/
Take 'em out the hood, keep 'em lookin' good
But I don't fuckin feed e'm

Now that sounds like a hard man to work for....
  • Old-T
  • 05-01-2014, 10:04 AM
He is/was free to speak. Companies like CarMax and State Farm Insurance are free to pull their corporate sponsorships as well, which they did. That is less revenue for the franchise and the league. Other owners in the league like Paul Allen, the guy who cofound Microsoft with Bill Gates supports the action taken by Commissioner Silver 100 percent. The ban and fine will stick. If 21 of the other 29 owners vote to force him to sell, he will have to sell.

http://www.benzinga.com/news/14/04/4...m_content=site Originally Posted by flghtr65
Well the NBA needs to take a hard look at Jay-Z and what he believes in and openly says. By the way he also owns a percentage of the Brooklyn Nets and the owner of Rock Nation Sports. It's only fare to give him the same punishment.

http://nypost.com/2014/04/06/jay-zs-...radical-group/ Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Some people here don't really understand. JAY z's situation is NOT the same on the one key issue: he isn't affecting the league's bottom looks me by millions or more. This is truly about a collection of very rich capitalists, I would guess more politically conservative than liberal, making a business decision. When Jay Z's medallion chases away sponsors you can expect it will be addressed.
Some people here don't really understand. JAY z's situation is NOT the same on the one key issue: he isn't affecting the league's bottom looks me by millions or more. This is truly about a collection of very rich capitalists, I would guess more politically conservative than liberal, making a business decision. When Jay Z's medallion chases away sponsors you can expect it will be addressed. Originally Posted by Old-T

So people are going to quit attending "the baskets" if he remains an owner?
Jay Z doesn't own the Nets.

The shares he did own were less than 1%.
  • Old-T
  • 05-01-2014, 03:21 PM
So people are going to quit attending "the baskets" if he remains an owner? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Certainly seems like some significant sponsors bailed immediately.