Girls dislike bad hygiene.

• EZ.
  • 11-19-2014, 04:04 PM
Good thread. The occasional reminder needs to float around. Nothing's worse than horrid body odor. The beginning of funk is one thing, but to be at FULL FUNK, man, that's just wrong.

I've had funky stripper ass in my face before. Her ass was so funky, that I could SMELL the color green. It was a rank, powerful, nauseating green. Dark, slimy, booger green was the color of her funk. It was so bad that I couldn't cover for her. If anyone was watching my facial expression, they were probably LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF. She was doing, like an ass thrust into my face, like a 3 or 4 pump actions. Normally, if she has a nice, pretty ass (and fresh), you let the ass hit you in the face. Not this one. So she's thrusting back, and on each pump back I was jerking back, and I could FEEL the expression on my face. You know when you get that first WHIFF of something REAAAALLY funky? Yeah, THAT face. Another 3 seconds of that and I would've wobbled to the floor and needed medical attention.

That was 10 years ago. I can STILL smell it. What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Aggravated ASSault!
Good thread. The occasional reminder needs to float around. Nothing's worse than horrid body odor. The beginning of funk is one thing, but to be at FULL FUNK, man, that's just wrong.

I've had funky stripper ass in my face before. Her ass was so funky, that I could SMELL the color green. It was a rank, powerful, nauseating green. Dark, slimy, booger green was the color of her funk. It was so bad that I couldn't cover for her. If anyone was watching my facial expression, they were probably LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF. She was doing, like an ass thrust into my face, like a 3 or 4 pump actions. Normally, if she has a nice, pretty ass (and fresh), you let the ass hit you in the face. Not this one. So she's thrusting back, and on each pump back I was jerking back, and I could FEEL the expression on my face. You know when you get that first WHIFF of something REAAAALLY funky? Yeah, THAT face. Another 3 seconds of that and I would've wobbled to the floor and needed medical attention.

That was 10 years ago. I can STILL smell it. What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Oh my, what a horrid experience