Are there any reasonably attractive HWP Austin Providers in the 18 to 29 year age bracket that feel the Austin Forums are too hostile for you to post in?

Nikki - As you can see, CO-ED has changed a great deal. It is back to being an arena for both men and women (hence the name CO-ED) to share open discourse - regardless of age, sex, yada-yada,yada.

Speaking for myself, as a mature woman, I find value in some of the threads and disregard the rude/nasty comments that have no value or have the potential to be emotional-energy vampires.
I have a sense that you are not only pretty but also smart (with business savvy)...
So, having said that...
Sorry I missed you in the 'Welcome Wagon' - I rarely read there as there are more relevant places, for me to read, on Eccie.

We do need more women to contribute here.
So, yep this is me being a jealous bitch, btw...how am I doin'?

Miss A Originally Posted by Aphrodite

"Would all of you who fell too threatened to post here please post here."

Hmmmm....... Originally Posted by Old-T
Nikki - As you can see, CO-ED has changed a great deal. It is back to being an arena for both men and women (hence the name CO-ED) to share open discourse Originally Posted by Aphrodite
I do see this and it is nice...

Sorry I missed you in the 'Welcome Wagon' - I rarely read there as there are more relevant places, for me to read, on Eccie. Originally Posted by Aphrodite
My welcome post was over 4 years ago so it would be easy to miss...
ehhhh...... Aphoridte has been around since the very first Welcome Posts...... She probably didn't miss it...
ehhhh...... Aphoridte has been around since the very first Welcome Posts...... She probably didn't miss it... Originally Posted by Whispers
Aphrodite is a delightful lady. Yes she has been around a while! I remember that guy Ben Franklin who was flying his kite in the rain and had a key ties to the tail of the kite. That key was to Aphrodite's incall. Another lady here who doesn't feel she needs to be a "CUNT" to get business. You know that "Desperate Attention".
So why is this threAD for ladies under 30 HWP? Why not 35? I think if you up the age then a few more will chime in.
So why is this threAD for ladies under 30 HWP? Why not 35? I think if you up the age then a few more will chime in. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Ya know.....

I can admit to seeing a few in the 30 to 32 age bracket that stirred my loins a little.....

So spread the word.....

I don't give a fuck what any of these old whores or their supporters have to say about me and the effect I have had on CoEd in the past.......All they ever do is whine...... THIS thread caught the attention of at least one young lady that is rather attractive and is testing the waters...... So long as the OIOs don't set out to undermine her as we have seen in the past perhaps it is the start of something new....

Still Looking could single-handedly effect change here by requesting all the young ladies HE reviews to drop into CoEd for a comment or two....

For now Nikki Sweets has the spotlight....
She'll run away soon. I don't think you can be respectful long enough. The ice is already cracking a bit. lol
Ya know.....

I can admit to seeing a few in the 30 to 32 age bracket that stirred my loins a little.....

So spread the word.....

I don't give a fuck what any of these old whores or their supporters have to say about me and the effect I have had on CoEd in the past.......All they ever do is whine...... THIS thread caught the attention of at least one young lady that is rather attractive and is testing the waters...... So long as the OIOs don't set out to undermine her as we have seen in the past perhaps it is the start of something new....

Still Looking could single-handedly effect change here by requesting all the young ladies HE reviews to drop into CoEd for a comment or two....

For now Nikki Sweets has the spotlight.... Originally Posted by Whispers
"Still Looking could single-handedly effect change here by requesting all the young ladies HE reviews to drop into CoEd for a comment or two...."

Hell Yeah!
Let's see that happen......