Specials, Discounts, and Austin Rates in General

I don't want anyone to feel cheap but many of us are being priced out of the hobby. I'm really not a cheapskate. But I don't have a lot of disposable income; I work in the non-profit world doing GOOD work--honorable work. It doesn't pay professional rates. I knew that going in ... Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Thar ain't now, nor has thar e'er been, a nice-guy discount. In tha civvie world, yer gonna git friend-zoned. In tha hobby, ya ain't gittin' Jack shee-yit. It's all 'bout tha Benjimmins h'yar. If gittin' plenny o' strange freeky poossey is truly import'nt ta ya, yer gonna hafta tell them non-profit sukkahs ta kiss yer ass goodbye an' git yerself a job that'll pay fer tha poonnanny. Clear as day.
This issue pops up in every job, but I can see why it is even a bigger thing here.

Ladies, consider this.

What you get paid is about what the job you offer to do is worth to the person you are offering to do it for, not in any way related to what you are worth. Completely different things.

If a guy making $10/hour gets lost in the forest, we (society) will spend millions on a search and rescue effort, because of the worth of a person, that has nothing to do with the value of their job.

Don't let issues of self worth interfere with your ability to succeed at your business, where the goal is set by you but probably could be expressed as work a certain amount and get as much $ as you can in return.

That said, given the intensely personal nature of the subject at hand, it is tacky and unlikely helpful to ask for a discount. Sometimes very smart to offer one.
It appears this topic hasn't been sold very well because the ladies are still not budging a penny. But then again, most of them can't even spell ecconomics.
I recently attempted to schedule an hour with one of the local lovelies, (assuming she reads this, she knows who she is, so I won't name names) and suggested we have a nice dinner, then start the session.. The offer was accepted, and then I was notified that the non BCD time DURING THE DINNER PRIOR to the session, would be $50 per hr.. so counting the cost of the dinner (appx $75 pp) I'm supposed to pay for the privilege of not only paying for the meal, but pay to watch her eat as well. If it was just a dinner date, I'd understand, but this was a case of just having dinner prior to the session.. I hate to sound cheap, but FUCK THAT.!!! Her price was on the higher end to begin with and there was no attempt to bargain on my end.
She's a cutie, but talk about shooting herself in the foot.. She won't get the dinner, OR the $50, OR the session fee.. Nice work Darlin'.
I'm also a bit surprised that more ladies don't offer discounts for P411 members. We (the guys) have to pay for the service and every lady I've ever seen says it makes screening and setting up appointments so much easier. When I first started hobbying it seemed like more ladies offered $20-$50 discounts for this but it seems rarer now. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
I like this idea and it makes sense. Thanks!
But then again, most of them can't even spell ecconomics [SIC]. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Now THAT's funny!!
Well she can shit in one hand and want in the other and see which one fills up first!!
I recently attempted to schedule an hour with one of the local lovelies, (assuming she reads this, she knows who she is, so I won't name names) and suggested we have a nice dinner, then start the session.. The offer was accepted, and then I was notified that the non BCD time DURING THE DINNER PRIOR to the session, would be $50 per hr.. so counting the cost of the dinner (appx $75 pp) I'm supposed to pay for the privilege of not only paying for the meal, but pay to watch her eat as well. If it was just a dinner date, I'd understand, but this was a case of just having dinner prior to the session.. I hate to sound cheap, but FUCK THAT.!!! Her price was on the higher end to begin with and there was no attempt to bargain on my end.
She's a cutie, but talk about shooting herself in the foot.. She won't get the dinner, OR the $50, OR the session fee.. Nice work Darlin'. Originally Posted by nuglet
Smart business woman. Why should she spend "free" time with you at all? I could see from her perspective that you might just decide dinner is enough (because you don't like her look, because you get a bad case of bubble gut, or you never intended to have session) and she would have wasted her time; time is money. She shifted the risk to you. Great business sense on her part.
Ladies vs Men
Ladies 10 Men 0
Does not look good for the Eccie Rate Reduction Act.
Smart business woman. Why should she spend "free" time with you at all? I could see from her perspective that you might just decide dinner is enough (because you don't like her look, because you get a bad case of bubble gut, or you never intended to have session) and she would have wasted her time; time is money. She shifted the risk to you. Great business sense on her part. Originally Posted by veedub63
That would be a proper comeback, but we've already met in person. The meal was just offered as "hey , we gotta eat anyway, " there was no risk of each other liking the looks, manners or presentation of the other(s).

So, no, it wasn't a "great business sense".. it was an attempt to jack up her fee, thinking it was an easy $50 add on. So it was a loss of a good meal, with company enjoyed by both, PLUS the session fee.. so there was no risk, to either. But thanks for playing!
It's an entertainment business transaction. Nothing more. Some ladies will allow more time and know how to run their business and have their eye on the long game - which is always more.

Everyone has a entertainment budget. More at the 150-250 range. It's a fact that budgeting and planning is done in this range for Austin that has been documented by many in many other threads. There is a group that does not stray out of this range. Call them what you want.. but it's their budget for many reasons ..

I was recently very intrigued by a young lady who has asked me several times to see her. I wanted to, believe me, however she is 280.00.

I didn't barter or ask her for a discount. I didn't pursue it and simply did not see her. The transaction just didn't take place (with her). The transaction took place with another that didn't cost much time and investment to text or PM another girl. So back to Z's , 20 or 30 discount.. 280 is no for this lady. 250 is a yes. It's a business traction. Many just find what they need within their budget.

I have no problem with girls charging as much as they want and have no problem with guys paying what they want, but TCB, more time, repeat clients is a long game strategy that some ladies do very well.
Ladies have their price range ... I have my price range ...

Sometimes we match, sometimes we don't.

Just as much as I will not exceed my upper spending willingness, they will not go below their perceived worthiness.

However, at the end of the day it is the customer who decides where to spend how much.

Why a simple blood stream to 2 brain cells down there deprives the 2 or 3 remaining brain cells up there from simple economic decision making
but it seems to be more and more the case these days ...

and as long as guys can afford it, they'll spend it.

Luckily I have a few GoToGirls who took a chance on "Jack's" mentioned long term strategy, made an investment in me and are still happy with the pay off.
Ladies have their price range ... I have my price range ...

Sometimes we match, sometimes we don't.

Just as much as I will not exceed my upper spending willingness, they will not go below their perceived worthiness.

However, at the end of the day it is the customer who decides where to spend how much.

Why a simple blood stream to 2 brain cells down there deprives the 2 or 3 remaining brain cells up there from simple economic decision making
but it seems to be more and more the case these days ...

and as long as guys can afford it, they'll spend it.

Luckily I have a few GoToGirls who took a chance on "Jack's" mentioned long term strategy, made an investment in me and are still happy with the pay off. Originally Posted by fun2come
I'll +1 this! well said ftc...not to mention there are ladies who do no wish to be most lucrative, rather luckily, fun is their #1 priority,
..(as in my situation...plus my self value of course...) so they become the lower volume and/or the UTR providers....which there is a whole seprate market for...imo.
...you opec gents just need to understand that you are one type of market but not the ONLY type of market. #SorryNotSorry
All I can say is Mr. Ztonk is a very generous guy. If a bitch snapped at me after I tried to give her some helpful advice I would strangle her fucken ass to death with an extension cord, quicker than lightning. Then I would spend the next week and a half creampie'ing the shit out of her dead corpse right up until she started getting all stiff & shit. Then we would go on a short road trip out to the hill country where she would never be heard from again.

Ungrateful ass motherfucker's....pssshh Originally Posted by Little Monster
Somebody break out the finger sandwiches, Mr. Astaire looks hungry!

I'll +1 this! well said ftc...not to mention there are ladies who do no wish to be most lucrative, rather luckily, fun is their #1 priority,
..(as in my situation...plus my self value of course...) so they become the lower volume and/or the UTR providers....which there is a whole seprate market for...imo.
...you opec gents just need to understand that you are one type of market but not the ONLY type of market. #SorryNotSorry Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte

P.s. not to discredit the op's sage/well intended advice....personally was speaking on a similar but different topic #GenuinelySorry4TheThreadJack