I Love To Deep Throat But I Hate to Gag!!!

Angles. Its all about the angle and your ability to relax the throat muscles once they are well lubed with your saliva. Take it slow get it wet and glide on down past the gag booo ya!
I love deep throat I orgasm during
Not everyone is that big.
Sucking dick is one of my biggest turn-ons~I luv it & I luv it even better the more dick gets excited & I luv it best when dick cums...that bein said, I have really bad gag reflexes too but I deal & keep goin cuz in the heat of the moment DT just happens-and who wants to ruin that moment cuz they gotta stop?...not me! I like it messy anyway...believe me, if there's a will there's a way-and I agree w/ the others that said that practice makes perfect-so happy practicing!
I like it when she gags, especially if she gags on my load. Messy is good, nothing like the sight of my sperm dribbling down a pretty lady's chin.
Best part is finding a woman that'll not only take you into her throat but let you start cumming wile it's there...pumping some of your cum into her gut before she pulls you into her hot wet mouth to finish cumming. After that and some good post-cum sucking I always insist on a share of the gooey results.