Her Reviews SUCK, But I Gotta Have It!

Links and pics do help. I've got no idea who you're talking about. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Oh hell, I'm exhausted from research! Naughty Nina/NaughtyNina/naughty nina/naughtynina I finally found NaughtyNina 94 but I NEVER found her 40" butt. She is cute, though. I'm too tired to go see her.

You go and write a really good review while I rest up.

I'm just gonna bet on the cat fight and have a bowl of soup until I feel stronger.
If her reviews suck, then she should suck harder.
If her reviews suck, then she should suck harder. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
That too. Haaaaaa
Um well it doesn't hurt to give her a chance and let me know how it goes tell her I'm looking for a double lol
Smart lady, sweet treat. Your posts are always thought out. Originally Posted by Rockpaperscissors-rps
Aww! Thanks love... I try to keep it classy!
Links and pics do help. I've got no idea who you're talking about. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Never linked before, so hopefully this works.

Very attractive girl, but no kissing, no BBBJ, no DATY, limited positions. Wish the menu had more.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=195331
A suggestion if I may.

Threads like this should be started in the Men's Lounge. Why throw your preferences in the providers faces? It has already resulted in a few "cunty" responses and an opening for an attention whore.

The ladies don't come into coed and talk about dudes they would like to do, Doc's big dick, my incredible stamina, or Broe's cute butt.

It's just rude to throw the shit in their face. They are trying to cope with self esteem issues while competing with 1000 ladies for your business.

Have a heart.
Stamina eh?
A suggestion if I may.

Threads like this should be started in the Men's Lounge. Why throw your preferences in the providers faces? It has already resulted in a few "cunty" responses and an opening for an attention whore.

The ladies don't come into coed and talk about dudes they would like to do, Doc's big dick, my incredible stamina, or Broe's cute butt.

It's just rude to throw the shit in their face. They are trying to cope with self esteem issues while competing with 1000 ladies for your business.

Have a heart. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
You assume too much. It's not a "hottest provider under 35 thread" that I'm sure you've gotten a lot of pleasure out of. It's a "don't quit because someone wants to give you a chance" thread.

Plus it's co-Ed and this is hobby related, so what's your deal; or do you feel like you can't speak your mind in co-Ed, so you'd rather hide in ML?

Heads up: With all the White Knighting what happens in ML doesn't stay in ML. You might as well say what you gotta say and let the chips fall.

Also, how do you know any of these ladies have self esteem issues? I'd think most feel pretty good that they can get hundreds of bucks out of us schmucks when other girls fuck for free.
But i thought it was: Y'all don't pay for the pussy, you pay for the pussy to go away.

The girls who are giving it away "for free" come with a lot of extra bs that a good provider won't. We won't bother you, text you, call you, email you, hassle you, hustle you or go anywhere outside the lines whereas "free pussy" goes all over outside those lines, onto the next page and back to the last page again before she finally decides that she picked up the wrong damn book to begin with. Free pussy costs way wayyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than paid pussy ever would.

Please notice I said good providers, not all. Some of them will latch onto your porch like a stray animal and never let go. Strange enough, they are usually offering it up for "free" at that point too.

And the guys aren't schmucks in the least. Not from what I have experienced anyway. I love the time I spend with the men i've met in the hobby. Totally not schmucks.
You assume too much. It's not a "hottest provider under 35 thread" that I'm sure you've gotten a lot of pleasure out of. It's a "don't quit because someone wants to give you a chance" thread.

Plus it's co-Ed and this is hobby related, so what's your deal; or do you feel like you can't speak your mind in co-Ed, so you'd rather hide in ML?

Heads up: With all the White Knighting what happens in ML doesn't stay in ML. You might as well say what you gotta say and let the chips fall.

Also, how do you know any of these ladies have self esteem issues? I'd think most feel pretty good that they can get hundreds of bucks out of us schmucks when other girls fuck for free. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

I'm right here. Just spoke my mind. I address ignorance when and where I see it.
But i thought it was: Y'all don't pay for the pussy, you pay for the pussy to go away.

The girls who are giving it away "for free" come with a lot of extra bs that a good provider won't. We won't bother you, text you, call you, email you, hassle you, hustle you or go anywhere outside the lines whereas "free pussy" goes all over outside those lines, onto the next page and back to the last page again before she finally decides that she picked up the wrong damn book to begin with. Free pussy costs way wayyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than paid pussy ever would.

Please notice I said good providers, not all. Some of them will latch onto your porch like a stray animal and never let go. Strange enough, they are usually offering it up for "free" at that point too.

And the guys aren't schmucks in the least. Not from what I have experienced anyway. I love the time I spend with the men i've met in the hobby. Totally not schmucks. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
This is a fair assessment. We pay for both. And thank you for not thinking we're schmucks.

I'm right here. Just spoke my mind. I address ignorance when and where I see it. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Ok, you spoke your mind. It doesn't make your opinion valid or your conclusion correct. You're just spouting words based on your own insecurities and hoping that someone "co-signs" for you.

When providers start coming forward saying, "It hurts my self esteem for Str8 to make a thread about girls who have bad reviews but that people still want to see. It really diminishes my self worth because I have great reviews and people want see me, but they want to see the bad review girls too. It's not fair!! *Pouts*", I'll take consider you claim of "ignorance". Until them, my good sir, you have exposed yourself as a (let me reach into my bag of Ebonics) "Hoe Ass Bitch" in my book. So shut the fuck up with that "tampon talk" cause WE BUY PUSSY HERE, BITCH!!

**Drops Mic**
[b]..

**Drops Mic** Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

Tells me all I need to know. You are playing for the crowd in your own mind.

I'll just say this . If you know nothing of your prey, then you are the prey. Keep on talking...
Tells me all I need to know. You are playing for the crowd in your own mind.

I'll just say this . If you know nothing of your prey, then you are the prey. Keep on talking... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Are you still needing attention? If you don't likey...
I'll just say this . If you know nothing of your prey, then you are the prey. Keep on talking... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
BTW, this was some stupid Lord of the Rings sounding shit. Fucktard.