New beginnings

I received a PM from CA recently that she was. In Houston and I never had any previous contact with her.
Why I got the PM?
Im not cussing
Im not using offensive language
Im not being hood/ghetto

Im being polite even though your not to me
Im not the typical stereotype of an AA girl

you sit there and verbal abuse/bully females
Its MY new start, Let me be Originally Posted by ChassidyAdams
So are you 100 percent Independent now? I agree ManSlut words were harsh but they were the truth- you told me you were Independent and going to school yada yada until I discovered the "management"- heck you still even denied being managed after it was a forgone fact- but if you really changed time will tell- if this is a pity pleas and turns out to be another "hustle" then you will only have yourself to blame.
I received a PM from CA recently that she was. In Houston and I never had any previous contact with her.
Why I got the PM? Originally Posted by universalenergy
Marketing sometime providers do that, but it is against Eccie rules to solicit hobbyist via pm's I believe- but I am pretty sue it was to obtain business.
Marketing sometime providers do that, but it is against Eccie rules to solicit hobbyist via pm's I believe- but I am pretty sue it was to obtain business. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Yes, it's called spamming. . .but many practice this "marketing technique"

Good luck CA and best wishes on a positive beginning
^^^I'm so sorry you assisting this Hustler and giving her advice didn't work out bsb, hint hint. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Tsk. Tsk. Your advice nor patronage didn't work either. You claim the victim, yet, there was no review written/alert to the community.

What was not known before is now known about this provider, for sure.

Nevertheless, I wish the best for anyone who wants move onto better, and positive things, nonetheless, take their pussy into their own two hands.

Even if the OP does take control of her situation, I wish her the best in stopping all the BS on her end too.

I don't have a clue who this gal is, or what she did in the past, other than what ManSlut has alleged about her. But this is a great object lesson to other new, or would-be providers, of how much more difficult it is to rebuild a reputation that it is just not to fuck it up to start with.

Some will wish the allegedly reformed provider the best, and move on. A few might see her. But nobody really ever forgets until you have glowing review after glowing review after glowing review. And even then, some still won't forgive, and sometimes, it's hard to blame them.

It's ten times harder to re establish a ruined reputation that it was to build up a decent one to start with. And that's not just the hobby, that's in all of life.