Naked People

Now why in the hell would anyone hire you if they could put a spinner on the payroll to perform the job that meets or exceeds expectations? Originally Posted by jw4591
The bashing never ends does it? even though you all where warned to be nice in this forum.

Thank GOD there are men who like meat on their Bones, Big Boobs, Round Butts, Red hair and will pay my rate for several hours.

The world doesn't revolve around you all , or your spinners

Good luck

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members.
  • FYI_ the talk about who is a fag, queer, dicksucker, etc will stop. We do not care and those are some of the derogatory slang terms which will get points.
Different people like different things. Some men enjoy the company and favors of a plus sized woman some like spinners. I have personally sampled a wide cross section of ladies and can tell you I do not like hip bones grinding on my pelvis, it hurts and provides little to no pleasure.

Men are visually motivated for the most part until they come to understand the best sex organ is the brain. Often a person will post about a provider along with her pic in an ISO threAD and the comment will be she is sexy as fuck. I look at the pic and she is skanky as all hell and looks like she lived under the trailer and only comes out to smoke and get another really bad tat, but she was a "spinner".
The world doesn't revolve around you all , or your spinners Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
My world does. And its the only world I care about.
I want to see Stig nekkid.....
I want to see Stig nekkid..... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Get recent pics first.
Get recent pics first. Originally Posted by bambino
Of herself or of Stig?
My avatar is only about a month old.

And pics 5,6 and 7 are all within the last few months......

Too long ago?
My avatar is only about a month old.

And pics 5,6 and 7 are all within the last few months......

Too long ago? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I noticed that your boobies have got a little bigger. Which is a good thing. Stig is reputable, he'll send real pics.
Really?

Because pictures are probably the only way I'll get a look at the "stig"

I am SOOO NOT his type!

And yeah Bam, the boobies have grown a bit.
I gained the weight I wanted to over the summer

I like the new boobies.
You know, you're still the only one who has noticed? Well, the only one who has noticed in the pictures, I've had some friends over who also noticed in person.
And they approve.
Really?

Because pictures are probably the only way I'll get a look at the "stig"

I am SOOO NOT his type!

And yeah Bam, the boobies have grown a bit.
I gained the weight I wanted to over the summer

I like the new boobies.
You know, you're still the only one who has noticed? Well, the only one who has noticed in the pictures, I've had some friends over who also noticed in person.
And they approve. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Well, when I met you, you were fully clothed, so I didn't get a look at the TaTas. But I have noticed the natural enhancement in your pics. You go girl.
I want to see Stig nekkid..... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I just took this one last night. So its very recent and 100% accurate:

lol Great photo Stig!! Thats just how I remember you also! But wasnt this about being naked? I love being naked, I swear someday hopefull, I'll have my own private place, where I can get my mail naked if I want and noone around to bother me for doing it? lol xoxo

Originally Posted by Big Stig
Very nice but.....
I said I wanted to see "The Stig"
Move the lens down a bit and drop trou.

And a rear view would be nice as well......mmmmm buns

lol Great photo Stig!! Thats just how I remember you also! But wasnt this about being naked? I love being naked, I swear someday hopefull, I'll have my own private place, where I can get my mail naked if I want and noone around to bother me for doing it? lol xoxo Originally Posted by Heatherlicous
I get my mail naked now..... The mailman doesn't seem to mind.
Very nice but.....
I said I wanted to see "The Stig"
Move the lens down a bit and drop trou.

And a rear view would be nice as well......mmmmm buns

I get my mail naked now..... The mailman doesn't seem to mind. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
if thats stig, then I'm ron jeremy down below
(I dont know which is more bullshit

Originally Posted by Big Stig
Ok, I lied. That's not very reputable. Do a tineye search. We do all the time.