Man made boobs

Sorry. Mine are not MM but look at pics and read bios. Or you can just ask in a PM
They've got to be well done. New and hard is no bueno. Originally Posted by boardman
Only thing worse than that is old hard ones.
Sorry. Mine are not MM but look at pics and read bios. Or you can just ask in a PM Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
No need to apologize...
No need to apologize... Originally Posted by boardman
Oh I'm not really sorry. More of a habit. I say sorry when I run into furniture! I don't really want any plastic surgery
Oh I'm not really sorry. More of a habit. I say sorry when I run into furniture! I don't really want any plastic surgery Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Oh, from what I remember they were quite nice. No work needed!
Implants Vs Naturals:

Not an issue for me one way or another. The important thing is that a woman feel comfortable or confident with her body.

Of course, there can be health complications from any prosthetic or cosmetic surgery. I have a joint prosthesis that is better than what was deteriorating before. It is better, but not the same as healthy-natural.

Back on-topic: I am not a fan of huge breasts, natural or enhanced, in the hobby world or RW. With that out there, if a woman wants a a more shaply figure its up to her.
A lot of guys won't see girls with Manmade Boobs........ just like CBJ is a big turn off for many................

Your changing shit........

Leave what you were born with alone........... it was made that way for a reason................

I'll NEVER see a provider with fake shit................. Originally Posted by The1Slayer
Yo whose man is this?
Oh, from what I remember they were quite nice. No work needed! Originally Posted by boardman
Thanks. As long as my nips point forward and not down at the ground I’ll be happy. Haha
This guy scheculed..and never showed up...im not sure wtf..?
I was at Hotel Omni Galleria that day.
He sent me his Work Badge but I'm kinda concerned with the manner in which he conducted himself.
I'm not saying his this or that just staying facts about the noshow.
Which is fine no worries here I stay happy but come on dude this not nice.
Especially given the fact that I agreed on a Half hour..😣😲🤧🤢
Eeewwwwww !!
This guy scheculed..and never showed up...im not sure wtf..?
I was at Hotel Omni Galleria that day.
He sent me his Work Badge but I'm kinda concerned with the manner in which he conducted himself.
I'm not saying his this or that just staying facts about the noshow.
Which is fine no worries here I stay happy but come on dude this not nice.
Especially given the fact that I agreed on a Half hour..😣😲🤧🤢 Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Have you been drinking??
I think implants don’t always look right on petite woman. Makes them look stiff. Natural is the best way to go. You don’t need that aftermarket aesthetics.
I understand/ respect everyone's opinion, but I beg to differ. My MM are new, 4 months olds. They don't make me look stiff and they are not hard... maybe from all the massaging they get. I am tiny with a large chest that looks amazing!
I understand/ respect everyone's opinion, but I beg to differ. My MM are new, 4 months olds. They don't make me look stiff and they are not hard... maybe from all the massaging they get. I am tiny with a large chest that looks amazing! Originally Posted by AnastasiaForU

You carry them well on your petite frame hon! As long as you're happy, that's what matters

Welcome to the Committee
I love when a women shows cleavage. Man made of fake, It's super hot if she shows cleavage and her boobs bounce or giggle as she walks.