Make Yourself Comfortable Question?

I love to slowly undress my date as we are making out - but I usually do two hour dates, so there is more time for that. If you are doing a half hour session, you probably want to get the undressing done more quickly
Yeah Baby!

Tattooed Asian Kim did that to me a few years ago. I remember it like it wuz yesterday.
Great thread Poppy!

To me, the only thing that is more nerve racking then walking into a strange Apt, Condo, Hotel/Motel/Notel is being told to strip down butt naked and lay on the bed and wait.

I am about to update my p411 profile to mention this.
what you seek may be something I would enjoy doing VERY MUCH!! Originally Posted by tracibrooks
mmmm consider it communicated...

Never really had it in a session, but the idea of a beautiful woman undressing me and me undressing her is a total turn-on for me.

So when she says get comfortable that means to just undress her and let the games begin?
Really, just make it as if I am all alone waiting for someone to help me under the covers. Just get naked an go with it, arkward, if that is what gives them the green light, then, ok.

Please do not bump threads over 30 days old. If you have useful information or a question start a new thread.

Torito