Today Texas Governor Greg Abbott ends mask mandate and ALL businesses can open at 100%. Texas is totally open for everything.

^^^ LSM covering up the influx ,,,,so wrong and Gov is demanding fed money
You scan probably guess what the person’s politics are by their remarks
From the articles I'm reading, the positive rates among the immigrants are on par or lower than the state's average. So it's not a massive spike coming in from Mexico. Also, Biden has offered federal funds to help with the testings and quarantine, but Abbot refused it. Originally Posted by pathfinder420
I wanna see a conservative claim that Obama Care is responsible for immigrants having better Covid stats than USA citizens.
^^^ LSM covering up the influx ,,,,so wrong and Gov is demanding fed money Originally Posted by rexdutchman
First Point:
"Felipe Romero, a spokesperson for Brownsville, said Wednesday that the 108 positives [COVID cases from immigrants] represent 6.3% of the number of total migrants who have been rapid-tested at the city’s main bus station, where they are being released by the Border Patrol. Rapid testing of the individuals began there on Jan. 25."
-Fox News

Texas had 6,000 cases on 3.11 alone. Also, due to the lack of quarantine laws and ordinances in the US, Border Patrol didn't have the authority to keep them. They could only advise them to quarantine.

Second Point:
Gov. Greg Abbott rejects aid from Biden administration in dispute over coronavirus testing for migrants
-Texas Tribune

Abbott blames migrants for spreading Covid, but stalls federal testing offer
-ABC 7

Gov. Greg Abbott rejects aid from Biden administration in dispute over COVID-19 testing for migrants
-Chron

Gov. Greg Abbott Doubles Down Against Federal COVID-19 Aid For Migrants At The Border
-KERA

Mayor of Texas border city calls on governor to reconsider federal proposal to fund COVID testing for migrants
-CBS

As Abbott hits Biden for releasing migrants with COVID-19, White House asks why Texas rejects funds to test them
-Dallas Morning News
From the articles I'm reading, the positive rates among the immigrants are on par or lower than the state's average. So it's not a massive spike coming in from Mexico. Also, Biden has offered federal funds to help with the testings and quarantine, but Abbot refused it. Originally Posted by pathfinder420
OR, we could just dump the illegals right back over the border where they fcuking belong. Immigration (whether legal or illegal) isn't a right.

But no, the govt. (people who think they know better than you) has decided your health and safety (let alone wages) aren't as important as replacing a troublesome electorate.
Actually seeking asylum is a right under both U.S. and international law.
OR, we could just dump the illegals right back over the border where they fcuking belong. Immigration (whether legal or illegal) isn't a right.

But no, the govt. (people who think they know better than you) has decided your health and safety (let alone wages) aren't as important as replacing a troublesome electorate. Originally Posted by texassapper

I think letting in immigrants and refugees the right thing to do as the US likes to meddle and destabilize other countries for profit. It's only fair.
Pure idiocy. 271 deaths today State wide. But it’s not my problem any more. I’m vaccinated. But I’m going to continue to wear a mask until COVID is down to a much lower level. Let’s just hope those who are careless don’t breed too many dangerous variants.

And once more people have been vaccinated and everyone has the ability to get vaccinated, we need to implement a system of vaccination passports like Israel has done. You need to be vaccinated to go to a theatre, a store, a public event, etc. and keep that until all the unvaccinated get sick and we reach true herd immunity levels. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Getting the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from contracting the virus it just lessens the chance of severe symptoms
Getting the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from contracting the virus it just lessens the chance of severe symptoms Originally Posted by txexetoo
This is why CDC is saying to continue COVID guidelines after vaccination as you could still be an asymptomatic carrier. We're still only at ~10% fully vaccinated right now.
Getting the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from contracting the virus it just lessens the chance of severe symptoms Originally Posted by txexetoo
It all but prevents infection. And even in the 5-7 percent where infection is not prevented, the infection is nit severe.

What vaccination doesn’t do is keep your upper respiratory tract from hosting COVUD without being infected. That’s why even those who are vaccinated should wear a mask — to prevent them from spreading infection. But our best guess — and it’sjust a guess at this point — is that those vaccinated are unlikely to harbor sufficient viral loads in the URT to infect others. But better safe than sorry.
  • Aoi
  • 03-15-2021, 06:28 PM
Only suckers wear masks.
Yeah take the EXPERIMENTAL vaccine that changes you DNA/RNA ,

Now some of the illegals are coming the dallas just brilliance form the pudding and chief
Actually seeking asylum is a right under both U.S. and international law. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
If they are seeking asylum.... why didn't they stop in Mexico?

Yeah, because they are coming for the benies and jobs... no other reason.

And you know that.
An asylee can pick the country where they are seeking asylum.
Yeah take the EXPERIMENTAL vaccine that changes you DNA/RNA , Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Stay human all you want, sucker. I'm ready for the evolution.