Should The Short Term Availablity Thread Be Returned?

I loved the old thread where I could just post Available all day and get Pms and Calls. The new one I stopped posting after the 4th infarction for not posting it right...I thought it was useful, but then it became stressful after all the warnings I got over a freaking post lol....

YES, Bring the old one back, where we get no infractions!!!
Yes for sure I would love to have it back.
It's surprising that despite a 91% vote in favor of returning the immediate availability thread, staff still hasn't acknowledged it...
It's surprising that despite a 91% vote in favor of returning the immediate availability thread, staff still hasn't acknowledged it... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
To acknowledge it means they made an irrational emotionally based decision.....
  • MrGiz
  • 10-15-2015, 07:58 PM
It might mean that there is background sleaze in play, which moderation knows about... Just a hunch!!
It might mean that there is background sleaze in play, which moderation knows about... Just a hunch!! Originally Posted by NTJME
Ooooh. Sounds diabolical.
It might mean that there is background sleaze in play, which moderation knows about... Just a hunch!! Originally Posted by NTJME
Or maybe the mods are cry baby assfucks overcompensating for their failures in life
Background sleaze? Sounds like a Motley Crew song. What are we talking about here? I don't have a dog in this hunt because I never look for short term availability (just my circumstances vs. some others and certainly no judgement on anyone) but others do and that thread seemed useful to many. Isn't that part of what this site is for?

Gezz, Mister!
You mean like BP girls on here?
  • MrGiz
  • 10-16-2015, 07:11 AM
I just don't understand what the big deal is. The hobby has worked just fine for many, many years without it. Can't we all just assume that the guys are always horny, and the girls are just about always willing to give it up?

Just sounds kinda desperate to me, that's all.
You'd think with 89% in favor of the immediate availability thread, staff would consider reinstating it.