O M G

School girl outfit- check
Stockings- check
Milking toy - ? Originally Posted by Red Roxie
I think this picture will help... it is a milking machine being used as a toy.

I can personally think of a couple ladies that can "milk" you better then any machine.
Stockings- check
A really sexy friend with a hot warm mouth and soft hands and a lot of stamina? If you have one of those (milking machine) CHECK!
Stockings- check
Dang!... perhaps you could improvise with me. Otherwise, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
This picture is sooo hot. I wonder if you can actually drain all of a guy's semen and prostate fluid (until it replenishes itself after a while)?
I love that she has such an effortless and carefree look on her face and he has seemingly lost all control of himself.
I would say that is the Hot Teacher, and she is punishing her naughty student for repeatedly looking up her skirt. Showing him just how she can pound his manPussy and milk his cock dry.......Ahhh the fun of role playing and making your fantasy cum true. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
*peeks up Ms Athena's skirt...*
Can't seem to find the end of the line. So can I just be next.
I'm thinking a little sub stepping in as the milking machine would be all that is needed to help keep this safe. Also increase the pleasure exponentially.

Lacking that there is this... http://www.boyzshop.com/the-robosuck...ator_1000.html (I am not endorsing or trying to sell. Just found it on web and I don't have one so can't tell you anything about it.)
Sign me up!!!

I think this picture will help... it is a milking machine being used as a toy.

I can personally think of a couple ladies that can "milk" you better then any machine. Originally Posted by ElumEno
Sounds good! Would like to CIM, then DFK...
I wanna be milked!