Do you fantasize while having sex with a provider?

Ed, when you are with either Naomi or Valerie, it is probably impossible to think of anything or anybody but them. That would defy the first law of erotic fantasy and seduction. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
One would think so!
Ed, when you are with either Naomi or Valerie, it is probably impossible to think of anything or anybody but them. That would defy the first law of erotic fantasy and seduction. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I didn't say I could do it - I was just suggesting a way to make multiple dreams/fantasies come true at the same time - so far, the elusive double fantasy has yet to occur.
When I'm with Valerie, I fantasize about being with Naomi!! It is a very economical way of doubling and it will make your head spin!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
+1, ratchet. Laylonie....now THERE's a fantasy in real life.
He ain't the only one Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Soon Wabbit!
Naomi, you should ask clients if they would like you to roleplay their SO as a wild nympho type and see what they say. There are a lot of guys who wish they had a nympho wife at least while they are fucking her. Some providers seem to have that on their fantasy menu. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Honey the last thing they're thinking about is their SO. Could ruin the mood.
Honey the last thing they're thinking about is their SO. Could ruin the mood. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Ah.....yah!!
I'm just thinking about not losing it during Naomi or Valerie BJ!!
Yeah but if the BJ is that good, it is hard to even think
Naomi, as I noted, for you, Valerie and some other providers, it would be pointless in that you all are the epitome of what providing is all about but believe it or not, there are guys who want to picture their SO as a "whore" rather than a "Madonna" and this roleplay has sort of a paradoxical effect in the provider session.
What about having sex with your SO?Do you fantasize about your favorite provider? Movie star?
When I'm with Valerie, I fantasize about being with Naomi!! It is a very economical way of doubling and it will make your head spin!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
It has been brought to my attention that this statement, made in jest, could be missinterpreted as an insult to Valerie. While I'm sure she understands the humor (or lack thereof), I wouldn't want anybody to missunderstand. I adore Val and wouldn't want anybody to think otherwise!!

Go back to whatever you were doing now.....
I didn't say I could do it - I was just suggesting a way to make multiple dreams/fantasies come true at the same time - so far, the elusive double fantasy has yet to occur. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Well if you'd just bring yourself to Houston in a couple of weeks you could make that double fantasy happen fairly easy
It has been brought to my attention that this statement, made in gest, could be missinterpreted as an insult to Valerie. While I'm sure she understands the humor (or lack thereof), I wouldn't want anybody to missunderstand. I adore Val and wouldn't want anybody to think otherwise!!

Go back to whatever you were doing now..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Ahhh I'm sure Val saw the humor in it. Hell I fantasize about Val.
Why on earth would anyone fantasize about another woman when with a hot provider. That's the point of seeing a hot provider-- she's hot, i.e. the type of gal one couldn't be with in real life.

BTW, I'm currently fantasizing about Naomi