What happened to Mexico Paying for your stupid wall! HAHAHA

How about taxing the income sent back to Mexico?

Mexico would build it themselves if that happened.

Mexico would build it themselves if that happened. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I think that is a great idea.

Mexico would build it themselves if that happened. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
How about mandatory prison to those who hire illegals

We wouldn't need a wall. Thank you Father. I mean your Holiness

We wouldn't need a wall. Thank you Father. I mean your Holiness Originally Posted by themystic
Yes, we should do that, as well as publicly flog them.
  • Tiny
  • 12-13-2018, 09:01 AM

We wouldn't need a wall. Thank you Father. I mean your Holiness Originally Posted by themystic
Mystic, Do you think that the government should

1. aggressively deport illegals and prevent them from entering the USA, or

2. have mandatory prison sentences for those who hire illegals, or

do both "1" and "2"?
  • grean
  • 12-13-2018, 12:35 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/13/schu...rder-wall.html

According to a recent Trump tweet, he still plans to get Mexico to pay for it. So....why is he threatening to shut down the government if congress doesn't include it in spending bill?
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/13/schu...rder-wall.html

According to a recent Trump tweet, he still plans to get Mexico to pay for it. So....why is he threatening to shut down the government if congress doesn't include it in spending bill? Originally Posted by grean
I heard the same thing. Trump believes that the additional income coming into the U.S. due to the renegotiation of NAFTA will pay for the wall.

So, like you said, why is Trump still asking Congress for the money if that is true?
Mystic, Do you think that the government should

1. aggressively deport illegals and prevent them from entering the USA, or

2. have mandatory prison sentences for those who hire illegals, or

do both "1" and "2"? Originally Posted by Tiny
Neither. I think

1. Illegals currently in the Country have to be sponsored by whoever their employer is. In other words the employer vouches for said illegal. Almost like an adult / child relationship

2. Run a background check and deport any who have a known violent history- ( not misdemeanors)

3. Give them worker status and allow them to get drivers licence, pay taxes, social security, etcetc

4. After 7 years let them apply for citizenship

5. Hire additional border security and aggressively keep out those trying to enter illegally.

Thats a start but the key being the employer responsibility
  • Tiny
  • 12-13-2018, 07:21 PM
Understood Mystic. I thought you possibly were saying you wanted to put the employers in jail but let illegal immigrants come in and stay, which wouldn't make sense.
Understood Mystic. I thought you possibly were saying you wanted to put the employers in jail but let illegal immigrants come in and stay, which wouldn't make sense. Originally Posted by Tiny
Putting them or the employers in jail would just cause problems not solve them. They wouldn't be here if people weren't hiring them. We actually need them
  • oeb11
  • 12-14-2018, 08:04 AM
Neither. I think

1. Illegals currently in the Country have to be sponsored by whoever their employer is. In other words the employer vouches for said illegal. Almost like an adult / child relationship

2. Run a background check and deport any who have a known violent history- ( not misdemeanors)

3. Give them worker status and allow them to get drivers licence, pay taxes, social security, etcetc

4. After 7 years let them apply for citizenship

5. Hire additional border security and aggressively keep out those trying to enter illegally.

Thats a start but the key being the employer responsibility Originally Posted by themystic

TM - Agree with above!!
We need rich immigrants, not poor ones. That's all I ask. Originally Posted by friendly fred
From the base of the Statue of Liberty:

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me"
From the base of the Statue of Liberty:

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me" Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Are you referring to the propagandist poem that was used to fund the base of the statue of liberty and had no tie to actual immigration policy or rules?
The idiots who actually thought Mexico were going to pay for the wall are a notch below the stupid fucks that actually thought we were going to build a 2,000 wall. Lmao. Turns out the "master negotiator" is a fraud
Trump is holding the government workers hostage while lying they want him to keep the government closed.