TAKE NOTICE - Hobbyist Creedo

Those that do sign and know you're only doing it to either get off the DNS or clear your conscience/image/reputation here in this community....don't bother we all know who you are. Ain't no secrets in this world of ours. Originally Posted by TheDogger
Who in the hell is 'we all'?

OMG, it looks like we have another alpha male God's gift to the hobby showing up in the Houston section.

Those that get respect, get it because they deserve it. I'm respectful to 90% of the ladies in the Houston section. I have a life, so I don't concern myself with other forums in this site. I could care less what happens nationally, in Austin, Dallas, Corpus, El Paso, Amarillo.....so on and so forth.

Is there anything about CBJ's vs. BBBJ's in there, Moses?
Per suggestion of a Mod to this thread:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=131048

I repeat from my previous thread below with an added twist of the Poll:

I've been nothing but appalled over much of what is going on in the Houston CoEd and Men's Lounge i.e. MonkeyPaw.

I think we gentlemen hobbyists need to take a stand and be counted. Therefore I propose those of us hobbyists (who see this thread of course) be accounted for agreeing with this simple credo:

"I will respect women of all ages and in every circumstance."

Those that can agree to this, say so and be noticed.

Those that don't, well...we won't see you here.

Those that do sign and know you're only doing it to either get off the DNS or clear your conscience/image/reputation here in this community....don't bother we all know who you are. Ain't no secrets in this world of ours.
Mods - Just updated and added a new Thread Poll per suggestion.

Close this and let the other roll?
No, how about the threads get merged...I don't feel the need to repost over there...
You're about as obsessed with this subject as anonone was with bareback sex.

.........and if you think that I or anybody else will "respect women of all ages and in EVERY circumstance" you are fooling yourself. Every circumstance......please tell me you are on some fine 'shit' or you've had a momentary brain fart....LOL

Like I stated in a prior thread, I am highly respectful to 90% of the women here, but your "every circumstance" comment leaves yourself open to second guessing. As much as I don't want to, under the criteria of your poll, I have to vote to disagree.

..don't bother we all know who you are. Ain't no secrets in this world of ours. Originally Posted by TheDogger
Maybe in this thread, you will explain who "we all" is. You're "no secrets" comment is also very funny. There are lots of secrets.
Dogger you are and have always been a true gentleman to the utmost standing and all of us who have the pleasure of being acquainted know what an awesome fella you are! This just makes me even more ecstatic that I am one of the fortunate few! You are awesome darling and the meaning of chivalry,congeniality,and a gentleman at its best! You are not a white knight(I know you) simply a real man and the epitome of what a distinguished gentleman entails. xoxoxo darlin
It is contradictory of you to say providers should be respected and you disrespect a hobbyist in the title of the post.

Like I stated in a prior thread, I am highly respectful to 90% of the women here, but your "every circumstance" comment leaves yourself open to second guessing. As much as I don't want to, under the criteria of your poll, I have to vote to disagree. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
GIVE RESPECT GET RESPECT!!!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
+1
I treat all women with respect. The ones that prove to be undeserving I ignore.
If you give the right answer and treat a provider with respect when you meet her, she might recall this thread and you could get "extras". I'm just sayin

For example the banning: Some came back with respect and have been treated in kind, some came back bitter and were instantly removed.......

Do any of you open the door for women, stand up when they leave the table? Respect can easily be confused with manners from a woman's POV.
If you give the right answer and treat a provider with respect when you meet her, she might recall this thread and you could get "extras". I'm just sayin Originally Posted by angelinadream
:facepalm:

Are you seriously just now clueing in to the fact that that's the only reason these guys vote "Agree"?
This question is far too general.

As a Vietnam Veteran, the thought of showing respect to Jane Fona is repulsive. As a hobbyist, respecting Carla Faye Tucker and her "orgasm with every swing of the pickax" seems a tad far fetched.

The question should read, " I will join my fellow hobbyist in respecting providers untill they prove undeserving of that respect".

Who decides what constitutes deserving is sort of what this Board is all about.
Ah Houston

As always entertaining. I guess at the end of the day, you guys can't help yourself and need the entertainment. Just admit it already, you love the woman here. You love when they post, I hear that sausage feast is not that great all the time.
What a load of bullshit.

If we rephrased the question "I will respect men of all ages in every circumstance" and targeted it towards the ladies here, how do you think that would go? My guess is there would be far fewer ass-kissers voting yes and a bunch more realists wondering, "Well, the principle is sound, but EVERY man? No. I've known too many psychos, douchebags and worthless, violent assholes to vote yes."

In that same vein, I've known too many ROBs, B&Sers, violent bitches, upsellers, manipulative housewives and self-satisfied divorcees to vote yes.
  • Trey
  • 11-21-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm not giving out free respect I vote NO! I respect those that are deserving of respect. Just having a pussy does not mean you deserve respect on that fact alone. For those that vote yes please take some time and make sure your nuts are still attached.