Olivia88 Wasted My Morning

Not being a wk. Olivia is awesome and well worth going through her screening g process.

Seriously worth the effort. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I am not trying to be a wk either. I did not have any trouble with the screening and I really enjoyed the time I spent with her!
My experience with Olivia is that she is very sweet and very reasonable but very very cautious and concerned about screening issues so one needs to clarify everything with her very carefully before assuming there is a session. This episode was very unfortunate and, as has been stated, it makes no sense to name call or point fingers. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Same exoerience with me. I had no problem with her. She was very Lovely
iT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU " YOU MAY BE A PEACH OF A PROVIDER BUT NOT EVERYBODY LIKE's PEACHES ".

Olivia they're are some guys taking up your side that have pretty good hobby reps and I wouldn't call them WK's because when they need to call out a providers they'll do it .
This lil incident I don't think hurt your business I think it helped it

Every time some provider get's ripped off we ask "did you screen them "
and when one does it some mongers get upset ... I get screened and sometimes still get turned away, so what I move on .
I have not seen Olivia88, but we have exchanged PM's on things... so here is my 2 cents.

There is no mystical perfect screening, a provider will use whatever method she feels is necessary. If she requires feedback from 2-3 established providers and those providers do not get back to her, it is not her fault....

All I can say is if her screening takes too long for person's taste, they should have a back up plan.
I have seen her many times and have never had an issue. I only wish she would come back to the SW side of town so I could see her again.
I've read this thread 3 times and I still don't understand: how did the OP know where her incall was if she never gave it to him?
I was only trying to tell other hobiest that if you are not looking for the blue ball specail to make sure you have a backup plan.I even went to the local subway to look for her she was not there. Personally I think there was blue water at the incall. Now when all of you WK's that have not been BCD with her and she NCNS you get the same respect because I promise it will not be coming from me. Originally Posted by mrhunt
Rofl

I've read this thread 3 times and I still don't understand: how did the OP know where her incall was if she never gave it to him? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
the OP said he knows where it is, but who knows.
Rofl

the OP said he knows where it is, but who knows. Originally Posted by Syncial

I spoke to her at 9am. She asked me if I knew where 610 and 290 is. I told her that I did and when I got there I would call her for final directions she said ok. I have never reported this type of activaty before. Take it for what it is. If you do not believe me that is fine. Ill be waiting to see who is the next victim of her blue ball special and will refer you to this thread.
Thanks for the clarification. She gave you the general area but not the specific address. That makes more sense.
I think we have accomplished nothing in this thread other than going back and forth with insults .
Unless there are new developments I'm locking this one up.

It's clear neither party think they were in the wrong so I would suggest:
Mrhunt move on sir, there are plenty of woman on here lets not get stuck on one.
Olivia keep running your business as you see fit, after all it is your business so whatever works for you.