Socials - For those that do not or no longer attend..... What would get you to attend?

I think we should try it out. We will never know until we try. Kind of like anal sex, haha. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Ha! Well put Maci, I like that analogy!
  • 01-06-2011, 10:42 AM
We shoudl do a nice dinner at an upscale resturant (change up the pace a little) Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
+1
I used to go, and had a blast... but then everything seemed to change on the board. people seemed mean I guess... so I just lost the desire to go. Well that's my reason did not want to be fake and smile in someone's face when I thought they were a dick online.
I only hear about these gatherings after the fact, so that's my reason for not going.
I only hear about these gatherings after the fact, so that's my reason for not going. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Well... GC events are announced in the Strip Club Section... There will be one before the end of the month........ See my sig line to get on the invite list.
I think we should try it out. We will never know until we try. Kind of like anal sex, haha. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
And what was your verdict on that subject? I'm on record of saying there is no gal I want to bend over my desk more than you...
I wouldn't mind a a real party with hobbyists actual verified providers. I was going to suggest a networking type party as long as everyone could behave. maybe exchange business cards or something.
Well... GC events are announced in the Strip Club Section
Guess I better start reading that section then. Thanks for the heads-up.
I would attend if these were in the evening or on a Friday or Saturday. I am single but getting out during the week is hard with ither commitments. I can never get out during the day time hours.
The ones I went to were in the evening... but haven't been to one since 09! They were always at a public place then ended up @ a strip club lol.
i remember those days!!!
i remember those days!!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Let's bring those good times back!
I don't know what the solution is.... but for me, I am not comfortable meeting new people in a strip club. That just isn't my scene. Although, it's ok for an occasional outing for fun
Shit I wish yall would have one

I am in Austin once a week! I was @ the last social 2 yrs ago! Had a blast!

Dallas Socials & parties rock but....I think yall need to hurry up and have one soon!

Keep me posted!