how much time left for Putin ?

If you want to bash the left, the Democrats, and the Biden administration, you should start your own thread.
Iam not talking about the physical aspects of war. You obviously missed the point which doesn't surprise me. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Your posts are not hard to comprehend. I think anyone with reading comprehension at even a 5th grade level equivalency could easily understand them. You may not like my responses, but you're hardly a difficult puzzle for me and most others with a little more than just half a brain to assemble.

Anyway, what I don't understand is why you are crying about what Putin's misdeeds and his possible subsequent death have anything to do with your anti left obsession in this particular thread. That's a stretch, but as I've said before, I'm aware of the audience in this forum. I don't exactly frequent this forum expecting to find an online Mensa meeting. LOL
Your posts are not hard to comprehend. I think anyone with reading comprehension at even 5th grade level equivalency could easily understand them. You may not like my responses, but you're hardly a difficult puzzle for me and most others with a little more than just half a brain to assemble.

What I don't understand is why you are crying about what Putin's misdeeds and his possible subsequent death have anything to do with your anti left obsession in this particular thread. That's a stretch, but as I've said before, I'm aware of the audience in this forum. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

if you say so

and so is everyone else.
He has lot more than I got.
Your posts are not hard to comprehend. I think anyone with reading comprehension at even a 5th grade level equivalency could easily understand them. You may not like my responses, but you're hardly a difficult puzzle for me and most others with a little more than just half a brain to assemble.

Anyway, what I don't understand is why you are crying about what Putin's misdeeds and his possible subsequent death have anything to do with your anti left obsession in this particular thread. That's a stretch, but as I've said before, I'm aware of the audience in this forum. I don't exactly frequent this forum expecting to find an online Mensa meeting. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well they shouldn't be, but you still missed the point.

Anyway, what I don't understand is why you are crying about what Putin's misdeeds and his possible subsequent death have anything to do with your anti left obsession in this particular thread. That's a stretch, but as I've said before, I'm aware of the audience in this forum. I don't exactly frequent this forum expecting to find an online Mensa meeting. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
if you say so

and so is everyone else. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well they shouldn't be, but you still missed the point. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I think you hit a sore spot with that MENSA statement
Wanger mercenary group is boasting about being superior to Russian troops. The Wagner chief even called the Russian troops "a bunch of clowns".

And now the media is coming up with reports that he could be targeted for "removal" soon by Putin.
But Putin himself is supposed to be a possible target for "removal".

This is what happens when things don't go smoothly.