A question for St. Christopher and the Community....The Board has Rules and the community has expectations...How far do you go to enforce those rules?

Fuck that...ban them and don't ever let them have PA again. The problem isn't what to do with them, it's how to catch them doing it. LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus

We could take an overzealous approach to it...... Apply a Mafioso touch.....

Let's research Marley's threads and identify 5 Marley WhiteKnights....

Shouldn't be hard.....

Then tell Marley that each of the 5 will be banned, one per day, if she does not come forward with the name!......

:blowu p::blo wup:

There would certainly be some entertainment value there!
Ouch, that's harsh because whose to say that the WK even posted a review of her. Also, she might say fuck you, I'm retiring. Peace bitch. Just a thought.
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Whispers and Board Drama
they seem to go together

We could take an overzealous approach to it...... Apply a Mafioso touch.....

Let's research Marley's threads and identify 5 Marley WhiteKnights....

Shouldn't be hard.....

Then tell Marley that each of the 5 will be banned, one per day, if she does not come forward with the name!......

:blowu p::blo wup:

There would certainly be some entertainment value there! Originally Posted by Whispers
So how many of the girls do you think have their own Private Access Accounts?...If it cost me a few bucks to find out about the compitition or what was being said about my business I would be in....pay and play.......Just saying.
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Whispers and Board Drama
they seem to go together Originally Posted by snoopdogg
Actually.... I had no part in the Marley Drama up to Locker Room Information being outed......

Which if you bother to open your eyes and read a bit is a subject that the Board's Owners tend to agree is a problem needing to be dealt with.....

And if anyone thinks my last post was more than tongue in cheek.... well....

Board Drama is always around us.....

What is new here is that we are alowed to discuss things and the ladies and white knights are not getting a free ride any more.....

Last Year Marley would still be posting, the thread she referred to would have disappeared and some of the participants would have been pointed by some pussy whipped white knight moderator or admin on that other board because that was what we dealt with all the time......

That place was overly censored......the community controlled and herded like sheep.......If that's what you like I believe you will find it on their other home too....

Here your going to find a level playing field...accurate information...... and a fair hand in moderation....

And Yes....You will find drama...... Because it is a part of this world we play in......
Actually.... I had no part in the Marley Drama up to Locker Room Information being outed......

Which if you bother to open your eyes and read a bit is a subject that the Board's Owners tend to agree is a problem needing to be dealt with.....

And if anyone thinks my last post was more than tongue in cheek.... well....

Board Drama is always around us.....

What is new here is that we are alowed to discuss things and the ladies and white knights are not getting a free ride any more.....

Last Year Marley would still be posting, the thread she referred to would have disappeared and some of the participants would have been pointed by some pussy whipped white knight moderator or admin on that other board because that was what we dealt with all the time......

That place was overly censored......the community controlled and herded like sheep.......If that's what you like I believe you will find it on their other home too....

Here your going to find a level playing field...accurate information...... and a fair hand in moderation....

And Yes....You will find drama...... Because it is a part of this world we play in...... Originally Posted by Whispers
YUP! What W said. Especially about the old crew. My favorite major punishment was for "general cluelessness." That was like saying, "I'm giving you 10 points because I can't slap you with my big dick!"

It's easy to understand why so many of us veterans might be allowing suppressed anger to surface over here in the new world. But what's important is that we realize that we've been given a great chance to make a new community, and as such should ALL do what we can to ensure that what we like about this board stays paramount and what caused us anxiety in the old one is eliminated.

That said, let's have good rules and play by them.

And again, thanks to the new administration crew for working with us to build a braver and fairer new world.
Hey guys live in the present. You can't change the past.

As far as the leaker goes we will deal with that member if we find out who, we will not however go on a witch hunt to find out. We've had to deal with similar situations and usualy an innocent person gets named in the frenzy.
Just a note of thanks to the Owners (e gads, 3 of them!) and the admins for allowing this board to function with proper application of the rules as stated. It is nice to be able to openly and honestly state viewpoints without fear of recrimination. It is also appreciated that the owners see many of the things going on a problems that need solution. I know that some are near impossible to sort out and correct, but I for one applaude yuo for the efforts put forth. Maybe when people see that you are serious about fair application of the rules, the BS will die down to a dull roar. Like Whispers says, there will always be drama, but hopefully there will be less as everyone sees that you are not tolerant of this stuff. Thank You!
Hey guys live in the present. You can't change the past.

As far as the leaker goes we will deal with that member if we find out who, we will not however go on a witch hunt to find out. We've had to deal with similar situations and usually an innocent person gets named in the frenzy. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Can we buy stock in this board? With wisdom like that guiding us, this little venture is going to be quite successful.