So I was browsing the Provider Ads (Houston)... or... What the fuck is in the water them folk from Dallas?!

Miss, have you seem the lake your water comes from?
Clearly! Contaminated! Yuck!
Dallas water has been nasty for 20 yrs.
miss priss...that is a nice, witty post. However, you might want to tuck and roll.

It's about to get crazy on this thread...when the Houston mamasan that lost the girls start posting

Wait for it....wait for it Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Wait, wait, I'll wait for it.

In the meanwhile, I'll be searching Craigslist for an attorney that specializes in this sort of thing...should we choose to move forward. If you need anything, send me a smoke signal in the shape of the Easter Bunny (that way I know its you)
Not sure what the point of bringing this one here was but have fun....Surely you aren't bringing it here because you woke up feeling like it had to be said. NBA ad's and threads are and have everywhere here and you're not a newbie here sooo
Well...it's Friday night and I am getting ready to head out for a drink. Meanwhile, Dorian is really checking with his ATF...if she has a pimp.

My words to Dorian: Kinky Mady does have a pimp. Don't let her fuel your anger buddy.

In regards to NBA policies...I am sorry. But...really what does that gotta do with me?

Also...I choose to see who I ever wanna see. I hope you do to.

Final closing words...don't be a puppet.
Oh…next time have a member of the Houston varsity team (A team) post stuff like this. It will get a better response. I had to look you up to see who the hell you were.
Bucause you asked and I've got respect for you on the board Shep, and so no more shit gets started, I will.

But this shit should have never been brought to dallas in the first place.
Sir...I kindly ask you to take down that pic please.

Fuuuuck! That shit be cray.

I done got bottom bitched Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

I find this one works better.
-48 points of articulation
-Interchangeable glasses/clothes
-Ambidextrous
-Mahogany storage case
LMMFAO . . . I'm so glad don't nobody drag my ass around the country tellin me what to do.
I see what's goin on now.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=664054

This started in Houston, they decided to take it to Dallas, and they are going to watch a drama filled NBA thread shit flinging fight start.

If that kinda shit excites em, fuck Houston must really suck. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

Does that mean its bad for me to almost look forward to a drama thread. Ya I said it. When it's not me in the fight, it's pretty fun to watch.
I can't for the life of me figure out what the purpose of this retarded thread is supposed to be. All I see is an adult making a fool of himself and trying to get away with using several racist references by playing a "trying to be funny" angle. That doesn't fly here.

While I have your attention, the image on your sig block can't be higher than 60 pixels, so either resize it to meet that guideline or it will be removed for you.

This one is done because of the constant racial instigation, i.e. , not being used to have an intelligent discussion.