So Who Takes the Most Shots???

CB, What is it that you so feel the need to help me with? Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Perhaps you should look to your own post question #3. I answered that already for you with my initial response. Go back and read post #3
Click and Pooof
#1 not ranting just pointing out the obvious...

I am not taking it personal. The only thing is I expected a lot more creativity from you and Yssup.

So unless this one gets more creative from the crowd that does what it does. I am off it like Ratts record sales!
CB, don't let this thread get under your skin. It's just another old, fat, bald, dumb, doo doo, kaa kaa thread with mommy issues!

Threats? Alrighty then. I haven't hit the ignore button since the days of Humpty. It's about time again.

Uh...like in this thread, the second man in the relay quotes the entire thing so even if you DO hit ignore, you get the full bouquet of this heady wine.

Sorry I hit the quote button before you edited the bizarre random comment out.
That's the problem with Charlie Sheen type rants. Sometimes they can't be unprinted.

And sometimes they shouldn't be posted to begin with.

Once again you shouldn't take board response personally. If 9/10 people say the thread is a waste then learn from that, laugh it off and post better threads in the future. Don't pull a LL type rant thus making matters worse.

No Sher, Shitlock! Keep repeating, WM: it's only a hobby, it's only a hobby.
Originally Posted by Codybeast
I'm just wondering whether someone would suggest a "Who's the biggest cockydoody on the board?" thread?

Maybe we could have an event to nominate people for the honor.

Then we could all get together in a dark smoky room and eat each other's food...

Yeah! Sounds like fun!
CB, don't let this thread get under your skin. It's just another old, fat, bald, dumb, doo doo, kaa kaa thread with mommy issues!
You forgot the smelly hairy part. I am really trying but I just can't get my head around it.

It's been bugging me 24/7 for the past 1/2 hour. Ok where's my super hero comic book collection? That always helps. (Yelling from basement) Mom What's for lunch?

I'm just wondering whether someone would suggest a "Who's the biggest cockydoody on the board?" thread? I would vote for me but I'm already the biggest Elbow Scarf or was that Tit Hat? Is it ok to call myself a mongertard? I like the rhythmic flow of that word.

Then we could all get together in a dark smoky room and eat each other's food...
Now THAT sounds just plain ole nasty cuz I heard (From a 3rd or was that 4th party) where your lips have been. You and your cross dressing buddies.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe it should be MONGOTARD!

Maybe it should be MONGOTARD!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How could you out me like that? Putting you on my "Hat" list. Or was that hate list?

Because of your actions I have now been forced to change my SIG line.
Cody and Yssup sending the message without all the momma smack!!!

Outstanding!!!!

Wyldeman...why the responses, perhaps a message is being sent? Like wake the F@#k up and grow a pair.

Perhaps that's alittle too deep for ya? But of course we all just have some silly fun, right?

Don't open the door, if ya can't handle the smell of the breeze!
As the stomach churns!

Deep, you digging a ditch?

I hate the wind! Do not mind a mild breeze though.