Stimulus checks

In your dreams, bambi. Originally Posted by Lapdog
The only dreamer here is you.
Spacedog needs a safe place and a comfort pet
  • oeb11
  • 03-24-2020, 05:26 PM
Put that poster on Ignore - the forum is better!
Put that poster on Ignore - the forum is better! Originally Posted by oeb11
You remind me of my ex...when she didn't want to listen to me because I was right, she would put up her hand at me and say "Talk to the hand 'cause the elbow's not listening", or something like that. I only stayed with her as long as I did because her pussy was so sweet. Tell me about yours, princess.
Back to checks.

I will not get one because I make too much, even though I am 73 years old.

I think the President and his team are doing a fine job. The majority of voters will see the benefits of having a man in the office that knows how to take charge in assembling the best .
How the House Democrats' stimulus plan compares to the Senate's

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-145388

mandate "green" rules for airlines

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

And what prey tell does that have to do with getting money into the pockets of people and businesses effected by COVID-19? But thanks for giving us one of many ridiculous things Democrats tried to put in this bill designed to help those who have lost their jobs.
Back to checks.

I will not get one because I make too much, even though I am 73 years old.

I think the President and his team are doing a fine job. The majority of voters will see the benefits of having a man in the office that knows how to take charge in assembling the best . Originally Posted by Jackie S

Will they give people on social security checks?
Will they give people on social security checks? Originally Posted by Sienna91
I am on social security and I have read nothing that would indicate that I will not receive money from the stimulus plan. It is based on income, not where that income comes from.
Spacedog needs a safe place and a comfort pet Originally Posted by Hotrod511
It's guys like him that is reason why I quit investing in Gold and Silver now I invest in Lead.
LOL! I’ve got better than 50k rounds of 22lr and 25k each of 9mm and .223. In a world gone crazy, ammunition is currency.
LOL! I’ve got better than 50k rounds of 22lr and 25k each of 9mm and .223. In a world gone crazy, ammunition is currency. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Lock and Load Brother.
  • oeb11
  • 03-25-2020, 12:01 PM
Ruger AC-556 - the most cost-effective and reliable varmint eradicator available to the law-abiding and second amendment respecting population!
I'm not on SS, but won't be getting a check because my income for 2019 was too much. My income for 2020 would qualify, but shit naw, I will not get a check. Meaning, no I don't get any of my own money back.

BTW, just did my 2019 fed taxes - total bill about 30K.

I am on social security and I have read nothing that would indicate that I will not receive money from the stimulus plan. It is based on income, not where that income comes from. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Ruger AC-556 - the most cost-effective and reliable varmint eradicator available to the law-abiding and second amendment respecting population! Originally Posted by oeb11
S&W .44 magnum. Feeling lucky, punk?
Too much weapon for varmint hunting, it’d blow it to pieces. 22lr, or 17hmr if there’s distance involved, are best imo.